Chapter 20

Niall's P.O.V.

"Mia wait!" I scrambled past everyone and out the door after her. I couldn't let her get away, not now, not this way.

I searched in the bathroom, the dressing rooms, even went out on the stage and asked if any of the workers cleaning up had seen her, they hadn't.

"Mia!" I droned on, pacing back and forth from end of the stadium to the other.

I suddenly heard what sounded like crying and whimpering coming from inside the closet.

I slowly opened the door up and peered my head in just a crack, only to see Mia.

"Thank goodness." I whispered to myself. "Mia?" I asked.

"G-go a-away." She hiccupped. "I-I don't w-want t-to talk." She managed to droll out.

"Shh. It's okay. I'm here, I'm here." I soothed.

"It's too much! My brain is filled with it, and it makes me wonder, am I?" She asks, looking up at me from my chest.

"Are you what?" I ask, not knowing what she was talking about.

"I've been told all of it from day one, and I believe it." She kept going, ignoring my question. "I've been told I'm worthless and now I know that, I am. It's true." She whispered.

"No you're not!" I whispered in her ear. "Don't even believe that for a second!" I replied.

"There is so much pain, and I don't know how to not notice it, it never stops." She cried.

"Sometimes you just need to let go." I told her.

By now she had stopped crying and looked up at me to where I could see her beautiful hazel eyes.

"And I can help." I whispered. I couldn't help myself, I had to do it. Just to know what it was like, to love, to be loved.

Cupping her face in both my hands, I felt that it was warm and wet from the tears she had shed. Her bloodshot eyes stared into mine like she was reading me. I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers, softly at first, but then pressing harder and pulling her close to me. I could smell her glossy hair, lemon scented pheromones bombarding my senses.

"And it all makes sense to me." I whispered after we parted ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's not long, i had writers block and DO NOT TELL ME TO MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER!!

Song goes good with it! :)

And if you want to help out, give me ideas in either the comments below or PM me!

Tell me what YOU think of Love.

Vote,Comment,Etc.