Chapter 14

"I can't take it anymore, leave me alone!" I screamed tears pouring down my face.

It wasn't his fault, he just wanted to know more about me, I just couldn't let that happen.

As he was about to speak, I felt more tears ready to burst out of my eyes. I stood up quickly and ran out of his hotel room, but it was like a maze. Finally, I got to the door. I pulled it open and ran out, only to bump into someone.

"Ouch." I whimpered.

"Are you okay?" I heard an Irish accent whisper.

I nodded.

"Sorry, but I can't." I quickly got up and hurried to leave as I felt a secure arm around my waist, pulling me back into the room. Ignoring my screaming and protests, Niall continued to carry me, as if it was no big deal. But in reality, it was.

With every squirm I made, his grip would only get tighter.

"Please, let me leave." I hollered.

He finally let me down. I landed on a soft bed, with a loud plop.

I scanned my surroundings, as I realized we weren't in the same room as before, and Zayn was missing.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked.

"In his room. I told him to stay, while I talk to you." He explained.

"What do you want to talk about..?" I trailed off, already knowing where this was going.

"Nothing in particular, just whatever." He shrugged.

"Oh." I looked down at my shaking hands. Wondering if I should tell him, or at least just sum it up. I don't know.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Doing what?" He looked over at me with confusion clear on his face.

"Pretending like everything's okay, when it's not. Trying to make me trust you, when you know I can't." I looked up, tears threatening to fall.

"I'm not pretending like everything's okay, because I know they aren't. Nothing is, nothing in this whole world is okay, but yet, it happens anyways. And you don't trust me because you don't know me; you don't trust anyone, because you're afraid of getting hurt for the same reason." He preached to me.

I just sat there, staring directly at him. The words got caught in my throat, as I looked at him, as if he understood me and what I was going through. So I decided to tell him.

"I'll tell you." I whispered.

"Really? Okay." He looked surprised as he came and sat down next to me.

"What do you want to know?" I asked him.

"Everything, if it's okay." He gave me a sheepish smile, causing his cheeks to turn a deep red color.

"Well...I've told you a part of it. Remember?" I looked down at my hands, as I knew I would have to stop stalling and tell him.

"You've been bullied, and have no friends?" He said but it came out more as a question.

"Yes. Okay, well..." I trailed off.

"I'm bullied by everyone at school, I have no friends. And the worst part isn't that. My parents died when I was young, then my uncle took me in and then he died of cancer, so I went into an orphanage. Then I got adopted my mom, and we were fine, until she got a boyfriend." I couldn't keep going as I just completely broke down, as all the things I've kept to myself for 18 years, just came rushing out.

"You don't have to keep going if you can't." He looked down at me with pity and hurt in his eyes.

I couldn't even keep my eyes open a second longer looking at that face. It pained me. I felt like I was hurting them, causing them the pain. And that hurt me, even worse than I already am.

"No, it's okay. I'm fine." I quickly covered up my crying with a cough and wiped off my tears.

"Well her boyfriend, he brought a lot of bad things into my mother's life. He's a drug dealer and he brings drugs, alcohol, weed, and he abuses my mother." I told him.

I felt him cringe as I said "abuse" his eyes quickly set on me, with no emotion in them.

"Does he abuse you?" He asked seriously.

I slowly nodded.

He quickly got up and stormed out of the room. I became alert by this action, unknown as to where he was going. Or worse, what he was going to do.

"Niall?" I whispered.

No reply.

"Niall?!" I hollered.

No reply.

"Niall!!" I screamed so loud I thought my lungs would spontaneously combust.

"That's it!" I heard him shout, I heard him stomping around going back and forth from one end of the room to the other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait but i had alot of things going on, so thanks for being patient.

Have any of you ever been asked "are you okay?" And you jsut lose it and break down? I have.

What do you think Nialls going to do?

What do you think Mia should do?

Tell me what you think

Vote,Comment,Etc.