Chapter 2

I quickly sped down the halls, grabbed a drink and I was out. I rushed to the double doors, which led to the parking lot. I got out of there as quickly as possible.

I didn't have a car so I had to walk all the way home to my foster mom. She didn't have any children, this isn't Cinderella. And she most defiantly did not have a husband. She wasn't the nicest mom in the world, in fact not at all. She didn't have one nice bone in her body. But I still cared for her, she did take me in. And she wasn't always like this, just after her husband died. She was never the same again.

As I walked up the gravel to our driveway, I tried to hurry so she wouldn't see me and I could sneak into my room, without her noticing. But to no prevail, she saw me.

She sauntered over to me stumbling a little ways. Till she came to stand right in front of me.

"Y-you missy are in big t-trouble." She slurred each word.

"You're drunk." I stated, trying to step away from her as slowly as I could so she wouldn't notice.

"I ammm ssoooo drunkk right noww... Like youu don'tt even knowww" she said drunkenly.

I sighed, this happened a lot. So it was nothing new, but I think this was one of her good days. Other days she would come home high, drunk, and with her boyfriend, and her boyfriend.

I cringed.

I still remember the first time he hit me.

*Flashback*

I had just come home from my first day of school, it was horrible. I was pouring tears. I had just come home and as I walked through the door, I saw Blake, my adopted mom's boyfriend. He was sitting on the coach with my mom and a couple of other friends, they were all smoking weed that was rolled up into cigarette paper, to make it look like just a cigarette. But I knew better, they were all getting high together. And they had liquor bottles crowded around them.

"Heyyy, prettyyy Miaaa." Blake slurred, but ended up coughing at the end because he had the weed.

I tried to stifle my laughter.

"Whattt you laughing at?!!" He yelled, grabbing the back of my neck to where I couldn't move, as he slowly lifted up my shirt sleeve, and carefully took the cigarette, and slowly placed it on my wrist, causing me scream out in pain.

I looked at my mother with tears threating to block my view, but all I could hear was her laughter, as I screamed out in pain.

*Flashback Over*

I felt fresh warm tears slowly fall down my cheek. I never could get the sound of my mother laughing as I was put in pain. I still had white marks from that day, it was a couple years ago but it still brought back horrible memories.

As I moved closer to the house, and every inch I got closer to it, the more the fear would get the best of me. I carefully walked up the stairs on our front porch, as I gripped the keys in my hand, I quickly felt fear rise in my chest as I unlocked the door. Creeping in, I heard voices. Male voices.

"Whyy isn't it me favorite girl in the world." Blake slurred, slowly rubbing his palm against my cheek.

I just stayed quiet; I knew he would want me to say something back to him, just to give him a reason to hit me again.

"Sayy somethin!!" He gripped my neck hard, to the point where I couldn't breathe.

"P-please." I grounded out.

"Now that's more like it!" He leaned closer, as he whispered in my ear.

"Don't test me!" He whispered, looking straight into my eyes, as he took another whiff of his cigarette sucked in the smoke, and breathed it out right on my face.

I held my nose, trying not to cough. I could feel my eyes burning. I quickly shut them, just as a burning sensation went from my eyes to my cheek. Telling me I had done something wrong, from his point of view, to where he had to slap me to get me to do what he wanted.

"You're not supposed to close your eyes! How do you expect to be a strong girl if you can't even take a little heat?" He asked, causing me to open my eyes again.

"Good girl." He smirked.

He walked back over to his little group of buddies, that were just smoking and laughing at me as I walked away.

I stumbled over all the beer bottles on the way to my room.

I grabbed my phone and my iPod and quickly locked my door, laid down on my bed and put my earphones in, pressing the shuffle button. What Makes You Beautiful came on by One Direction.

You're insecure,
Don't know what for,
You're turning heads when you walk through the door,
Don't need make-up,
To cover up,
Being the way that you are is enough,

Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you,

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
If only you saw what I can see,
You'll understand why I want you so desperately,
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
Oh oh,
That's what makes you beautiful

I was singing along to it, very low so no one could hear me. I felt my eyes beginning to droop, as I let darkness take over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just like the last chapter, if you've been abused before tell me in the comments below, or if you don't want other people to read it, send me a private message! I might tell you about my Experience (Maybe)

Tell me if i should continue this or not

Vote,Comment,Etc.