Chapter 7

I kept hearing it, it wouldn't go away. The blaring of screaming of Blake's voice ringing in my ears. But was rudely awakened to the sound of my phone ringing.

I quickly shot up in the hotel bed, only to see my phone going crazy on the top of the mini fridge.

I groggily got out of the bed and made my way over to it.

"Hello" I asked, just wanting to hope in the bed.

"Where the hell are you?!" Susan yelled from the other line.

It's like I didn't run away, I don't get bullied, I don't get abused by her boyfriend, and it's when she comes home drunk, but in the mornings has a massive headache and can't remember anything.

"Bye." I quickly hung up before she could reply.

I sighed.

I checked my phone to see what time it was.

But instead of seeing what time it was, it said I had 14 missed calls, and 30 missed texts.

I checked to see who they were from, I mean, who would text or call, me?

It said they were from: The Niall River.

"Who's that?" I asked myself.

I shrugged, not knowing who it was.

I got my bag and left as quickly as I could.

"Miss, that'll be five dollars." She said with a strong country accent.

"Oh, here." I said handing her five dollars.

"Thank you." She said then left the room.

I carefully walked out the door, and onto the gravel road. To start my journey, to wherever I was headed.

I checked my phone, my navigational app on there, and it said I was headed towards, New Mexico. I was going to hitch hike it from Texas all the way to California. I was just a small town girl, now i'm going to the big city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait! But i was going through some things, so sorry....

Not the best chapter....But i'm going to go with it!

Tell me what you think

Vote,Comment,Etc.