Chapter 9

Niall's P.O.V.

"Can you do it?" I asked.

"Yeah I can do it, but, are you're really worrying me, you sound like a stalker." He wondered.

"Yes, I have to know who she is." I didn't even hesitate before I answered him.

"Okay, if you're sure." He tried to convince me out of it.

"I'm positive." I answered him.

"Okay." He sat down on his computer and typed her number in, and immediately her name popped up on the screen.

"Her names Mia Johnson." He told me, as he spun on his chair to face me.

"Mia." I whispered.

"Girls got a pretty name. But I'm not giving you anything else." Paul got up and left me alone to my thoughts.

"Mia." I whispered again.

"I'll find you." I got up and left the computer room, as I had to start my journey to find her.

Mia's P.O.V.

I heaved a sigh of frustration as I had been walking along the road for what felt like days, but had only been a couple hours. As I heard boom of thunder, followed by lightening that lit up the night sky. I kept walking as I pasted a couple buildings and people running with umbrellas.

I then felt rain drops falling down my cheek. The thunder struck again as more and more rain poured down on me. I quickly saw through the rain drops in my eyes I made out a building that read the words:

Grand Hotel

I quickly sprinted over to it, and rushed up the stairs and into the main lobby.

I felt a warm brush of air suddenly hit my face, as I didn't feel any more cold rain drops, just warmth.

I looked around the hotel. The place was huge, with a grand old chandelier hanging on the ceiling.

"Hello Miss, would you like to book a room?" A man asked me.

He looked me up and down, made a face, then left, without even letting me answer.

"Where's the bathroom?" I called after him.

"Down the hall and to the left." He told me without even turning around.

"Thanks." I turned around and walked down the hall and to the left as the man instructed.

I walked into the bathroom, there was also a huge chandelier in here too, along with luxury towels and toilet seats.

I went over to the sink, grabbed a small hand towel and started to try myself off.

I wasn't going to get dry with fancy hand towels. I sat them down and left the bathroom. I wondered around the lobby as I remembered my phone was in my pocket and probably wet.

I took it out and dried it off with a napkin I found in the bathroom and had grabbed before I left.

Niall's P.O.V.

I decided to call her, I carefully dialed her number to make sure I got every number right.

As the phone rang signaling it had gone through.

I heard another phone ring beside me. The girl beside me quickly shuffled through her pockets to find her phone, as Mia still hadn't answered her phone.

"Hello?" I heard through the phone and right beside me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think happened?

Tell me what you think

Vote,Comment,Etc.