Chapter 25

Mia's P.O.V.

I stormed into the hotel and up the flight of steps that lead to my room, as I came upon my room door; I unlocked it and made sure I slammed it so hard the whole hotel could hear it. I angrily ripped out my suitcase from under my bed and started packing my bags with all the stuff the boys had gotten me, but as I did, I couldn't stop thinking about Niall. I quickly tossed the thought of him to the back of my mind. I continued packing, not caring what I was throwing in, or how it looked, I just wanted to get out. Tears threatened to pour out, but I tried to hold them in, but to no avail.

"Mia?" Someone knocked on my door, coming in without my response. "Hey." A gentle voice plunged into the room, bouncing off the floral walls. I turned to see who is was, only to figure out it was Harry.

"Oh, hi." I wiped the tears that kept streaming down my face.

"You okay?" He asked, giving me a look of genuine concern.

"Why would you care?" I continued to wipe the tears.

"Why wouldn't I?" He gave a confused expression.

"Isn't it obvious Harry, you clearly don't want me here and now you're getting your wish." I explained, zipping up my suitcase and getting ready to leave. As I turned to leave, Harry gripped my shoulders; taking me by surprise it made me drop my suitcase.

"I do too! I might not show it, but I do!" He announced. "I just have a problem when some random girl from off the streets comes barging in and ruining everything, and especially messing with Niall. I might be the youngest in the group but Niall is like all of our babies! We care a lot for him!"

"Oh, I didn't know that." I laughed dryly.

"Yeah, well, you never asked." He gave a cheeky smile, showing off his dimples. "Also, where's Niall?"

I gulped. "Um, well, I'm not really sure by this point."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well." I started. "We kind of got into a fight, and I got mad and stormed off..."

"You left him there." He said in between clenched teeth.

I slowly nodded. I cringed back in fear as I knew what was going to happen.

He sighed. "I'm not going to blow up on you again, promise."

"I'm going to go look for him." I mumbled, wanting to be out there and that awkward conversation that I knew would end in a tragic fight. I walked out of the hotel room and onto the street.

The dim light lite up the road just enough for me to see, others wondering around, couples holding hands. Why can't I be like that? Perfect. But I guess I'll never get that, I've officially shut down, not being able to let people in, it might save you at times, but it will hurt you in the long run.

Walking around as the cold winter air hit me, I couldn't help but shiver. I hugged my jacket I had slide on before leaving, closer to my body. I was never one for going after people, if they walked out of my life that was it-nothing more, nothing less. But with him, it was different, a different situation-different change, a different feeling. Like nothing I had experienced before, he was different.

"Niall?" I called out, it was pitch black outside by now. It was around midnight, trying to find Niall would be an impossible job, but I had to keep looking.

"Niall?" I called out his name a couple more times, still not a blonde in sight.

I came across a candy store, not knowing if he would be there or not, I decided to look just to be sure. As I opened the door, the fresh scent of strawberry, lemon, and mango hit me. I could barely considerate by all the amazing smells that filled my nostrils.