Chapter 6

My breathing picked up.

I was frozen in fear I couldn't move, I wanted to but my body wouldn't let me.

Then I heard it.

It barked, really loudly.

Then suddenly out of the bushes came a huge German shepherd, followed by a five good-looking boys that looked around my age.

Suddenly I was as scared as hell.

"W-who are you boys?" I asked as they all stopped laughing and acknowledged my presence.

"I'm Collin." Said a blonde looking Asian boy.

"I'm Jake." Said a brunette with long shaggy hair.

"I'm Robert." Said a black headed boy with short hair.

"I'm Chaz." Said one with blonde hair and brown highlights.

"And last but not least. I'm Zac." A brunette pointed to himself.

"Okay? But what were all of you doing in that bush?" I asked.

"We lost our soccer ball and went to look for in it, and here we are." Said Robert.

I then remembered that there was a huge German-Shepherd with them.

"W-who's you friend?" I asked.

"This here is Razer. And don't worry he doesn't bite." They all laughed.

I laughed nervously.

"Do you boys happen to know where the motel is?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"Just down the road a little ways, don't worry you can't miss it." Zac told me.

"Thanks." I smiled at them.

"Hey, uh do you have a phone?" Collin rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

I ran over to him and we exchanged numbers.

"Thanks." He smiled.

"No problem. Bye." I waved at all the boys as they walked off back into the bushes as I headed off to find the motel.

As I got up to the motel I now knew what Zac meant by you wouldn't miss it. It had a huge sign that lite up the words 'motel' and there were lights spun all around the place. If I didn't know any better I'd think it was already Christmas. I slowly walked into the two front double doors that lead me to a woman working behind a counter.

"Hi, may I have a room please?" I asked.

Her head quickly snapped up as she jumped out of her seat and headed me a room key.

"Here! That'll be five dollars." She reached a hand out.

"Five dollars?!" I asked, shocked.

"Yes, for one night." She answered.

"Okay, great, here you go." I handed her the five dollars as she handed me my room key.

I walked up the stairs. They creaked and it sounded like someone was behind me every step I took.

I quickly made it to my room, I unlocked the door with my room key and had to barge the door open just to get in.

I switched the light on but nothing came on. I walked over to the bathroom door and slowly opened it as I poked my head in and quickly switched on its light, it turned on almost immediately.

I set my bag down on the counter in the bathroom, as I stared at myself in the mirror. I had bags under my eyes and small bruises on my cheeks; my hair was falling out of my ponytail. All together I looked like I had just gone from a wrestling match and then was hit by a train.

I turned the Faust on and very little water came out, but I took what I was given. I poured it on my face then reached for a towel, it wasn't a big towel but it would have to do. I stumbled into the main part of the bedroom and scanned the room around me.

It had curtains draping over the windows but they were torn to pieces. There was a bed but it had to covers on it, all it had was a small pillow that a child must have left behind.

I sighed.

Went through my bag once more and pulled out my phone charger and tried to find an outlet. I found one right behind the mini fridge that was unplugged. I moved it out of the way only to be met by a dead cock-roach.

I cringed, as I held my breath.

I quickly plugged it in and set my phone on top of the fridge.

I crawled in to bed and carefully rested my head on the small child's blanket.

No matter how hard life gets, it will get better. I might be going through a rough patch now, but I'll get there somewhere, somehow. Everything happens for a reason. And if something is going bad for you right now, just remember it can't last forever. When something bad happens, something good has ot come out of it.

I stared at the ceiling for a couple minutes, just thinking about everything, my life, my mom, Blake, that Niall boy, and I pondered the question:

Where to next?

I soon fell into unconsciousness and let the darkness take over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Leave me a comment/Private mssage about anything thats going on in your life, or if you just want to talk Tell me what you guys think and what you thinks going ot happen next Vote,Comment,Etc.