Chapter 12

"You hungry?" Liam asked.

"Um, no I'm good." I smiled politely back at him, as my stomach roared with hunger.

"Doesn't sound like it to me?" He gave me a look of concern, a look I'd never seen before.

I quickly looked away, because I knew that if I stared to long, I'd break down and probably run. That's all I ever do is run from things I can't handle.

"Mia?" I heard my name being called.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts as I turned to face five very good-looking boys, staring at me with confusion on their faces.

"Yeah?" I asked Liam.

"We're going to get some McDonalds, you want to come?" He asked.

"Yeah, um sure?" I said but it came out more as a question.

All the boys cheered, as we waltzed to a big black van, as we all hoped in.

"You're not kidnapping me, are you?" I blurted.

"No." Another boy with brown hair and brown eyes, laughed.

"Louis, and Zayn." Niall pointed to the boy who had replied to my question and another boy with tan-skin and dark hair, and beautiful brown eyes.

As we finally arrived at McDonalds, the boys all piled out of the van, as I just sat in there. I didn't even know why I was going with strangers that claim their One-Direction. My mind started wondering to other questions that haunted me every day. What about Blake and Susan? Are they looking for me? What if they catch me?

I suddenly felt a pair of hands gripped my wrist. I sprung up and twisted my arm around as I hit the person. They started fighting back, as they gripped my wrist and shoulder even tighter. I struggled to get out of the persons grip, as they suddenly started whispering in my ear, soothing words.

"Shh...I know babe, I know. It's going to be alright, no one here's going to hurt you. Me and the boys wouldn't dare to hurt you, understand?" I heard a voice hug me tight and whisper meaningful words in my ear as I cried.

"I don't want to be afraid anymore." I whispered into their ear.

"You don't have to be. But let's eat first, then we can go back to the hotel and talk about, what do you say?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Can you please leave me alone for a while? I promise I'll come in." I said, not taking my head off his shoulder.

"Okay, don't take too long." He told me before kissing my forehead and walking off into the restaurant.

I held my head in my hands as I tried to hold all the emotions I was feeling at that very second inside. I finally contained myself, as I stood up, determined to not cry. I checked myself in the mirror, I had red ring around my eyes, as they had just been filled with tears, and tear stains slowly tracing my cheeks.

I wiped off the tear stains as best I could with my hoodie sleeve. I stood in the cold for a second; trying to come up with an excuse I'd tell the boys. I had made up my mind as I started walking over to the door, but before I could, I was stopped by my mind wondering to different places. I quickly ran back to the van, walked to the back so the people couldn't see me through the McDonalds windows. I slowly slide down the vans side. I didn't know what to. I was too afraid, to just go in and face everyone because I felt like a coward.

I held my head in my hands, I wanted to cry, but no tears even threatened to pour out. I couldn't take it anymore, being scared. I'm scared to everything. I'm terrified to just walk into a McDonalds and sit down and eat. I feel like people see right through me sometimes.

"I can do this." I whispered to myself as I took my head out of my hands, opened up my eyes and decided to face reality.

I could do this, I know I could, I just had to try.

I slowly got up and started walking toward the door again, but this time. It was different, I held my head high, didn't care If people looked my way, but most importantly, I felt like, me?

I carried on walking as I let my mind wonder to the one thing that I'd been dying to know:

Who was that boy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if its not long, but i tried

Tell me if you've ever felt this way before? Just been afraid of doing something so simple, like going into McDoanlds? Cause i know i have, sometimes i don't even leave my house because i'm really afraid and insecure. If you don't want to leave it in the comments PM me, i'll listen.

Who do you think was the boy who calmed her down?

Tell me what you think

Vote,Comment,Etc.