Chapter 15

I was really starting to get worried now; we all were. Niall had been gone for hours. Liam, and Louis had gone looking for him, while I stayed at home with Zayn and Harry. Harry was in his bedroom and Zayn was pacing around the lounge.

"What if he's hurt? He's not as tough as you may think." Zayn told me. I nodded deep in thought of where he may be. Where could he have gone?

Just then, Louis and Liam burst through the doors.

"We can't find him anywhere." Liam said. Harry was in the lounge listening by now.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" he screamed at me. He walked right up to me and looked deep into my eyes. "WHATEVER YOU SAID TO HIM HAS HURT HIM AND NOW HE'S OUT THERE ALL ALONE, YOU IDIOT!" he screamed again.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek; not because Harry shouted at me, but because it was true. This was my entire fault.

"Oi, this is NOT her fault!" Louis shouted at him. Then he turned to me. "Look, Harry's just worried, we all are. Don't listen to him," he smiled at me. I smiled back, but deep down, I knew Harry was right.

"You know what, while you sugar-coat the truth for everything, I'm going back to my room to actually try and find Niall." Harry hissed and stormed off.

"He's right, it's all my fault. I should have just shut up and said I wasn't abused." I wailed. Liam rushed over to me and rubbed my back.

"Shh, it' not. Calm down." he whispered and we all sat silent.

Suddenly, the door flung open and Niall was standing there. His face was red and he was crying.

"Niall, are you okay?" Zayn rushed to him. He nodded his head.

"I need your help; I've done something really bad." he whispered just loud enough for us to hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its not long at all! haha but oh well

EVERYONE GO FAN @SAJJAS995 SHE HELPED ME WITH THIS ALOT OF OTHER THINGS TOO!!!!!

Tell me what you thinks going to happen next

Vote,Comment,Etc.