[1]

Taelice Apartment

Seoul, South Korea

7:00 A.M

Sun rises at Seoul.The smell of fresh bloomed cherry blossoms spread in the air.  Birds chirping around. People still seem to sleep as today is a holiday

In a huge bedroom in a mansion, sleeps a cute couple hugging each other under a thick blanket. The smell of cherry blossoms wafted through the window. Lalisa, who was sleeping beside her husband, opened her eyes when the sunrays peeking through the curtains hit her eyes.
She slowly opened her eyes. Trying to get up but failed when her husband, Taehyung pulled her back to the bed.

"Let's sleep some more time." He whispered hugging her close to his chest.
"No Tae. I have to make breakfast." She said getting up after pecking his cheek.
"Ok fine." He said still laying on the bed watching Lisa who was wearing his t shirt, which was reaching up to her knee and a denim shorts. Tying up her hair into a messy bun and adjusted her bangs. He smiled watching her cute face.

"Why are you smiling?" Lisa asked watching her husband getting up from the bed. Tae went toward Lisa sliding his hands around his waist pulling her close to him.
"You're so cute, baby" He said pecking her nose tip. A blush crept up to Lisa's cheeks.

No matter how long they are together, his small actions managed to make Lisa blush.

"Stop it Tae." Lisa shyly said.
"You're blushing." Naughty Tae was not satisfied teasing her.
" Tae stop it. I'm going." Lisa said hiding her blush and about to go when her pulled her back.
"Why in a hurry wifey?" He whispered close to her ear.
"Tae..Let me go"Lisa said trying to escape from his grip
"Wait.." Tae blocked her.
"Where's my kiss Mrs. Kim?" He said hugging her.
"You're not going to get your kiss Mr. Kim." Lisa said teasing him.
"Why? I want it." Taehyung demanded cutely which made Lisa laugh.
"Okay. Close your eyes." He quickly obeyed.
Lisa quickly pecked his cheek and ran away to the kitchen while Tae chuckled at her cuteness.

At Noon

After the lunch Tae and Lisa were lying on the couch watching kdramas with Yeontan in Lisa's lap. Lisa was in Tae's lap, his hands hugging her waist and his head resting on her shoulders.

"Lisa.." Tae softly called her.
"Yeah" She replies lying on his chest.
"Its Baekhyun hyung's birthday after two days. He invited us for the party. Can we go?" Tae asked making Lisa sit on his lap make her face him.
"Of course we can go. Its a long time I have seen Baekhyun oppa." Lisa said putting her hands around his neck.
"Okay baby."Tae said pecking her lips and Lisa just smiled.

"Tae.." After a short silence she called him.
"Mm.." He just hummed as he was busy kissing her neck.
"Will Sehun be there?" Lisa asked with a line of worry in her face. Tae understood her fear. He hugged her tightly to comfort her before facing her.

Sehun was Taehyung and Lisa's classmate and a member of friendship group, EXO. He was in love with Lisa.He confessed to her but she rejected him. Lisa loved Taehyung and they started dating. Sehun was jealous and his love slowly turned into obsession. He totally became psychopath. He was blinded by obsession. He wanted Lisa to be his but Taehyung was a hurdle in his path.
And one day he tried to abuse Lisa. But luckily Taehyung and other BTS and Blackpink members came and saved her. Exo always been a good friends to BTS. They even apologised to Lisa and Taehyung in behalf of Sehun.
He was dismissed from college for his behaviour and no one including EXO knows where he went.
Lisa was still scared of him. That memories was a nightmare to her. After so many years she was beginning to forget that incident. But Sehun is going to come for the party which made Lisa afraid and Tae worried.

"I don't know about him, Lisa. If he is there or not but I will protect you love. Don't worry." Tae said which made Lisa comfortable.
"I'm afraid Tae. " Lisa said tears brimming in her eyes.
"Ayee..Why is my babygirl crying?" He asked wiping her tear which just spilled.
"Lisa.. That was your past. Don't worry. He will do nothing to you. I will protect you and all our friends will be there. You'll be safe my baby. Don't cry." Tae said kissing her tears away.
"And if you don't need we can cancel the party." Tae said worried about her.
"No.. Don't do that. Its Baekhyun oppa's birthday party. He didn't do anything wrong. We shouldn't avoid him." Lisa said shaking her head in a no.
"Ok then. Let's go?" Tae asked smiling.
"Umhh" Lisa nodded her head cutely.
"Ok. Now give me a smile." Tae said which was replied by a faint smile from Lisa.
Tae frowned." Not this one. The one I have fallen in Love with." Tae said cupping her face and Lisa couldn't hide her blush and her lips formed into an exotic smile which could take anyone's breath away.
"I love you my Lisa.." He hugged her tightly.
"Love you too Tae.." Lisa hugged her back.

◦•●◉✿ - ✿◉●•◦

Author's Note

Here's the first chapter. Hope you like it.

Sorry for Sehun stanners . Only my imagination don't take it seriously.

Next chapter Coming Soon

SEE YAA...👋