[6]

Paris, France

It was 9:00 when Taehyung and Lisa arrived at Paris. They went to Taehyung's villa for resting. The house was not too far from the city, but a place where they can be peaceful unlike the crowded Paris city.

"Its so beautiful

"Its so beautiful." Lisa said in amusement when she walked through the soft white marbles inside the house. The glass were transparent with white curtains hanging. The house had a massive swimming pool and a small separate one inside the house too. The house was so spacious.

Taehyung and Lisa decided to rest the day at the house and go for sightseeing tomorrow.
He gave the maids the days off because Lisa suggested she want the vacation to themselves without anyone else, only them.

They took the suitcases to the bedroom. Lisa have been here for the first time and decided to check out the house. She walked through the double heighted living room with a TV placed on the wall with wooden shelf around it. She walked nearby the pool. The atmosphere felt so good.
She went back to the master bedroom and saw Taehyung busy in a call.

"Finished your hometour ?" Taehyung asked ending the call and walked near to her.

"Yes. It so beautiful here. I loved it." Lisa squealed like a little child. She really loved the house. Not too luxurious and totally her style.

"Glad you loved it." He said and walked towards her sliding his arms around her waist.

"I can't wait to go to the Eiffel Tower. I'm so excited." Lisa again squealed. Her eyes glowing in happiness. Little did she know the glow is going to fade.....

"Let's go to there tomorrow. Now you go and take a shower. And we can rest here today. You must be tired of the long trip." Taehyung said patting her head, like she was a little puppy.

"Ok." She said and walked towards her suitcase to collect her dress and went for a shower.

The Next Day

Taehyung was the first one to wake up and noticed his wife, lying in his arms like a cute baby. He smiled before kissing her forehead deeply. She snuggled more close to him, wrapping her hands around his neck. He pulled her more closer, nuzzling his face in between her neck and shoulders after kissing there.

"Lily.." He sweetly called and left unanswered.

"Baby, wake up." He called again removing the baby hair strands falling onto her face.

"5 more minutes, please." She mumbled in between her sleep. He smiled and pulled her close and drifted into a short nap once again.

.
.
.

"Okay, once more. Smile!!" Taehyung said pointing his camera toward Lisa who was busy posing infront of the Eiffel Tower.

"Now you go. I will take photos." She said taking the camera from him. He went toward the Tower posing for his wife to finish her photography.

"Okay done.." Lisa said smiling happily satisfied with her photography skills.

"Now let's go have some food." Taehyung asked holding her hands, intertwining their fingers.

.

.

It was nearly 9:00 P.M when they came back to the villa. Lisa, who was exhausted took a hot shower and let her exhaustion vanish. She wore a pink thick comfortable nightwear and went to the balcony, where she could see the Eiffel Tower shining with the lights. Placing her hands on the railing which was high as her chest, she looked so calm and peaceful.

Taehyung came out of the bathroom after the shower wearing his blue nightwear and went to the balcony where Lisa was. He went and placed his hands on the railings trapping Lisa between him and the railings.

"Liked it?" Taehyung asked tightening the hug on her.

"Loved it." She said happily turning back to face him, staring deeply at each other.

Standing this close with your love, at the city of love was a special moment. His eyes went towards her pink plump lips. He leaned in holding her tightly. Her hands snaked aroung his neck. Finally their lips met. They kissed each other deeply. Their lips were moving in a rhythm. Sucking and biting each other's lips.
They broke the kiss after a few minutes and joined their foreheads together breathing heavily.

"I love you Lisa.."

"I love you too Tae..'

Last Day At Paris

Today was their last day at Paris. They decided to spend some quality time in their house together.

Lisa who went to the swimming pool wearing her swimming dress. She found her husband lying on bed beside the pool with a can of cool drink in his hands.
She went and sat beside him.

"Looks sexy" Taehyung complimented her when he noticed her presence.
Lisa blushed at his statement and tried her best to hide it.

"Let's go swim." She said dragging him to the pool.

They played a lot of time in the pool playing games. Lisa was in the pool splashing her hands in the water. That's when Taehyung came closer to her grabbing her bare waist and collided their bodies together.

"Tae.. What are you doing? Someone will see us." Lisa who was blushing and his sudden act startled her.

"Let's go to the bedroom." He whispered in her hear.

"Why?" Lisa asked playing an innocent face.

"Let's go and have some rounds." Taehyung teased her with a smirk on his face.

"No we had it 4 times after coming to Paris. So not today." Lisa said before tapping his nose tip with her finger.

"Its our last day here. Let's make it more memorable." Taehyung said leaning in.

"Taehy..." Lisa was about to say something but got interrupted when Taehyung suddenly pressed his lips on her. A kiss that got her off guard.

Breaking the kiss he carried her to the bedroom and kicked the door shut. His eyes covered with love and lust. And they both got busy in their steamy love making.

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

Author's Note

Hope you liked the Chapter.

Feel free to comment or tell some suggestions.

Thank you for reading.