[11]

Lisa was shifted to VIP room next day. She was still unconscious, but she was recovering fast. Jin and Jisoo decided to accompany Taehyung at the hospital but he insisted them to go back and take rest. While the others went home to pack some of Lisa's and Taehyung's clothes for the hospital and other essential things and decided to visit them the next day.

Taehyung was sleeping sitting on the chair, with his hand as his pillows, on Lisa's bed and her hand on his.

Lisa woke up that morning and blinked few times adjusting her vision to the light and looking around confused about the place. The memory of last day came to her mind. She closed her eyes tightly and let the incident get out of her mind.

She smiled when she saw her husband sleeping cutely in front of her holding her hand. She caressed his hair lovingly.

Taehyung woke up when he felt something moving on his hair. He opened his eyes and saw Lisa woke up and smiling at him through the oxygen mask.. He rubbed his eyes to confirm that it was not a dream.

"Babe, you woke up?" Taehyung asked smiling at her. He felt relaxed when he found Lisa woke up and gave him a smile which warmed his heart. In fact, its true that Lisa's accident and the lose of the baby made him sad and worried. But seeing her smiling so sweetly made him relieved.

Lisa nodded at him.

"Are you okay now? Wait I will call the doctor." He kissed her forehead and went near the telephone at the corner of the room and called the nurse to come and check on her.
He went back when the nurse told the doctor will come soon.

He sat beside Lisa on the chair, caressing her hair. She once again smiled at him.
God, only he knows how much he missed her cute smile. He smiled back at her and hold her hand in his and kissed the top of it.
.
.
.
.

Their attention diverted when they heard a knock at the door. He quickly went and opened the door and saw the doctor of around 50 years, standing there with a nurse beside him.

"Good morning Mr.Kim" Doctor greeted him.

"Good morning doc." He greeted back and moved aside making a way for both of them to enter.

The doctor went beside Lisa and started checking her pulse rate and heartbeat. He put the stethoscope back around his neck once she finished checking Lisa's heartbeat. He caressed her hair like a sweet father.

"How are you feeling dear? He asked checking her pulse rate. Lisa smiled at him indicating that "she's fine" because she couldn't talk with the oxygen mask on. The doctor instructed the nurse to remove her oxygen mask.

"Mr.Kim." Doctor called Taehyung while checking Lisa's medical report.

"Yes doctor." Taehyung hoped the doctor won't discuss the topic about their baby in front of Lisa.

"Mrs.Kim is fine now. Her health is okay and I suggest you to stay here. Her wound is still fresh and she needs medical care. And if you need to go home then we can afford you a home nurse." Doctor said caring for his patient.

"I will discuss with her and inform you doctor."

"Yeah that's fine." Doctor said putting the medical reports back in the file.

"Doctor, just a minute." Taehyung asked doctor to talk personally without Lisa hearing her conversation.

"Doctor, is she really okay? The miscarriage and all. She doesn't have any health issues right?" Taehyung spilled what was in his mind to the doctor when they were far from Lisa. He wanted to ask this yesterday. But he was still in the shock and decided to ask the next day.

"Well, she is really okay. I suggest you not to tell her about the miscarriage soon. She's still weak and you should give her time. Once she is completely recovered and was ready to accept the fact you can inform her everything." Doctor instructed and Taehyung nodded in understanding.

"Don't be tensed. She is alright. Take care." Doctor patted Taehyung's shoulder smiling warmly.

"Thank you doctor." Taehyung smiled back and the doctor along with the nurse exited the room.

Taehyung locked the room and went back to Lisa. He sat near her and held her hand in his.

"How are you feeling love?" He asked with eyes full of love.

"I'm fine now." Lisa said smiling at him. Taehyung wondered how can she still smile while going through this much pain.

"Don't you want to eat? Its been long since you had food." Taehyung adjusted the bed lifting her head a little without hurting her.

"Yes, I'm starving." Lisa said pouting cutely.

"I'll reheat the soup Jisoo noona brought you yesterday." He said walking towards the kit on the table.
.
.
.

"Tae...I don't wanna eat this soup. Its not spicy. Its tasteless. You drink it I don't want this yuck soup." For the umpteenth time Lisa refused to drink the soup Taehyung feeding her.

"Lisa..you can't eat spicy or salty food until the wound recovers. Its so healthy and help you to recover fast. Please understand baby. Now open your mouth." Taehyung once again extended the spoon to Lisa. Gladly she opened her mouth drinking the soup.

"Good girl." Taehyung said patting her head.

"Did you had food Tae? Aren't you hungry." Lisa was suddenly worried about him.

"No baby. I'll go and eat once our friends come here. I can't leave you alone here." He said feeding her another spoon.

"I'm okay. You go and have breakfast. I know you're starving." Lisa tried to persuade him.

"No, I'm not going anywhere." Taehyung said not obeying his cutie wife.

"But.." Lisa was cut off by him.

"No buts. Now open your mouth." He fed her another spoon of soup.

.
.
.

"How are you Lis?" Rosé asked sitting beside her when Taehyung and Jungkook went to the hospital cafeteria.

"I'm fine Chaengie.." Lisa cutely smiled not wanting to make her bestfriend worried.

"Did you had breakfast?"

"Yes. Tae made me eat a yuck soup. Eww.." Lisa made a disgusting face at the end. Rosé laughed at her friend's silliness.

"But it good for your health, girl.." Rosé said opening the water bottle to give Lisa some water.

"Yeah yeah." Lisa made a bitter expression on her face remembering about the soup's taste.

.
.
.

.
.
.

Everyone came to visit Lisa at the hospital. But none of them asked or talked about the pregnancy news infront of Lisa. She didn't know the truth yet. She was not aware of her baby or the miscarriage. Taehyung told them not to speak about that in front of Lisa. He doesn't want to make her feel uneasy or sad.
Doctor instructed that Lisa will be discharged after a week.

--★--★--

Author's Note

Here goes the 12th chapter.
Hope you liked it.

Vote, comment and share if you liked it.

Sorry for late updates. As our exams are going on I need to study too (Don't think I'm a nerd. I'm a clueless but a stupid girl😂😎). But I promise for regular updates.

Thank you so much for reading💖