[12]

Taelice House

Seoul, South Korea

Lisa was discharged after saying two whole week at the hospital. Taehyung opposed the idea of appointing a home nurse because he wanted to take care of her by himself.

"Back home." Lisa said when she entered the house. Taehyung smiled at her cuteness.

"How are you feeling now baby?" Taehyung asked backhugging her.

"I feel so peaceful and happy being at home and being with you." Lisa placed her hand on his which were on her waist. He hugged her loosely bacause he was afraid that Lisa will get hurt by the wound.

"I love you baby" Taehyung smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"Love you too baby.."

"Taehyung.." Lisa softly called when they entered the bedroom.

"Yes." He answered while removing the curtains and pin them on the wall and let the sunlight enter the room.

"I have a weird feeling." Lisa started furrowing her eyebrows.

"What happened?" He came and stand in front of her.

"I feel like something is gone from me. I feel like I suddenly became empty." Lisa said confusion clearly written on her face.

Taehyung understood what was her worry about and what was gone from her. He understood that Lisa has felt the baby's presence in her womb. She also felt it when it was gone.

He smiled faintly and cupped her face. "Its nothing Lis. After the operation, you'll feel sometimes feel like that. Just ignore it." He said trying to convince her.

"Hmm.." Lisa nodded. Taehyung smiled at kissed her forehead deeply with full of love and care.

"Now you go and take rest. I'll get some food for you." Taehyung said taking her to the bed and made her sit comfortably.
.
.
.
"Did you had food Tae?" Lisa asked when he came with food and switched on the TV right opposite the bed. He sat beside her placing the food on the table beside the bed.

"No"

"Then let me feed you. Open your mouth. Aaaa.." Lisa said scooping a spoon of food indicating him to open his mouth.

"No, this is for you baby. I will have it later." Taehyung tried to take the spoon from her but she rejected.

"No. You're having food now." Lisa shoved the food into his mouth. He laughed at her.

"Now let me feed you." He took the spoon from her and started feeding her.

After having lunch both of them were watching some movies sitting on the bed deeply cuddling onto each other until they heard the calling bell rang.

"You stay here. Let me go and check." Taehyung released her from his embrace and adjusted her position making her sit comfortably on the bed.

"Kook and Rosé. How are you?" Taehyung asked when he saw his bestfriends standing there with Yeontan in Rosé's arms when he opened the front door.

"We are fine hyung/ oppa.." Both of them answered simultaneously.

"Tanie.." The cute puppy quickly jumped to Taehyung who kissed him.

"Did you missed dad and mom?" He playfully asked the dog. Yeontan just licked his arms expressing his love for his dad

"Come inside both of you." Taehyung invited both of them.

"Oppa.. where is Lisa?" Rosé asked her brother- like friend, Taehyung.

"She's resting upstairs chaeng-ah" He said pointing his fingers to upstairs.

"Okay, I will go and visit her. Thanks oppa" Rosé said heading upstairs taking Yeontan with her.

"Ok" Taehyung said guiding Jungkook to sit on the couch in the living room.

.
.
" You haven't told Lisa noona about the miscarriage?" Jungkook asked sitting on the couch when Taehyung seated opposite him.

"No kookie-ya. I don't feel like I should tell her." Taehyung said after letting out a sigh.

"Hyung, you should tell her. She has the rights to know. She's the mother of the baby." Jungkook tried to convince his brother

"I'm planning to tell her once she's fully recovered." Taehyung said leaning in, placing his elbows on his knees and intertwining his fingers.

"You should tell her soon hyung. I know this news will make noona disappointed but it's important for noona to know it." Jungkook adviced his brother who was left without any options.

"I know Kookie-ya. She has the right to know it. But looking at her face.." He paused in middle. "..I can't. I can't hurt her." Taehyung bowed down his head hiding his face in his hands out of frustration.

"Hyung, just think peacefully and take a decision."

"Hmm.." Taehyung nodded.
.
.
"Lisa...." Rosé squealed once she saw her.

"Chaeng-ah.." Lisa was also excited to see her and quickly hugged her.. She didn't expect her to come her.

"Tanie.." Lisa said opening her arms wide letting the dog jump into her embrace.

"Did you missed mommy?" Lisa asked in a cute baby voice kissing the dog.

"How are you Lis?" Rosé asked sitting beside her.

"I'm feeling better Chaeng-ah. Besides he is taking care of me very well." Lisa said referring to her husband.

"He should." Lisa laughed at her bestfriend's dialogue.

"Didn't Jungkook came? Where's he?" Lisa asked patting the dog.

"He's talking with Tae oppa downstairs." Rosé said

Other Side of Seoul

"Ma'am Sehun sir is arrested by the police." A man in his mid 20s informed a women who was standing near a table in a dark hall wearing a black leather skinny pants and a leather jacket.

"I had known it. Now I should find a way alone. That asshole" She slammed the table angrily.

"Nancy, calm down. We could find a way out of it." A girl said calming her friend.

"No, Joy. We have to act fast. Its waste of time for waiting that loser. I need my Taehyung." She smirked.

"Yeah.." Joy sighed. She wasn't so happy with Nancy but she had to agree to her.

"Lisa, Wait until I steal my Taehyung from you."