[18]

"Hello Lisa.." Joy greeted Lisa and invited her to sit on a two seated table located at the corner of the café.

"Hello Joy, did I make you wait for so long?" Lisa asked taking a seat.

"No, I just arrived few minutes ago..." Joy sat opposite of Lisa, "..How have you been? Long time to see."

"Fine, I guess. And you?"

"Good."

"What do you want to talk with me?" Lisa asked with a curious expression playing on her face.

"Actually Lisa-" Before Joy could complete her sentence, their conversation was broken by a waitress who came to take their order.

"Ma'am, what do you want to order?" She asked politely.

"What do you want Lisa?" Joy asked her first before taking her order.

"A coffee will be fine." Lisa said and closed the menu.

"Okay, Two coffees please." Joy ordered and the waitress went to get their order.

"Back to us..." Joy started their broken conversation again, "...Lisa, I am sorry. I'm really sorry for what I have done to you." Joy apologized while Lisa blinked her eyes in confusion.

"Why? What did you do to us?" Lisa was confused. She didn't get why Joy is asking for her forgiveness.

"I-I helped Nancy to make plans against you and Taehyung..." Joy sighed in sadness. She looked down not able to face Lisa after what she have done.

"Wh-hat?" Lisa stuttered. She still didn't get the situation.

"Yes Lisa, I helped Nancy. I was also a part of Nancy's evil plans. Not only me. Sehun too..We three made plans to go against you. Nancy loved Taehyung and Sehun loved you. They wanted you and Taehyung to be apart.." Joy said regretfully.

"..But on the day before the party at Nancy's house, she told me that she planned to kill you. I tried to stop her from making such a terrible move. But she didn't obeyed my words, Lisa..She saw me as her follower not as a friend. I'm really sorry Lisa. I regret everything now." Joy broke down into tears. Lisa sat there in shock. She took some time to digest what she just heard.

"Its okay Joy..." Lisa held her hand which was on the table and tried to comfort her. "...I'm glad that you tried to protect me. Thank you so much.." Lisa smiled trying to ease Joy's pain. But her words made Joy more sad.

"But, Lisa..If I had stopped Nancy and Sehun from the starting, your--your ba-by will be still with you. I'm very sorry." Joy's words about their baby made Lisa's eyes teary. She looked up to prevent it from falling.

"Don't cry Joy. Its not your fault. You don't need to apologize." Lisa assured giving a small smile still she was hurting.

"Its my fault Lisa. It really is. And I don't deserve your apology Lisa. But I need to get off this burden from my shoulder. Its killing me every second. I am the murderer of your baby" Joy cried. Lisa went beside and hugged Joy trying to soothe her.

"Joy, please don't cry. And I forgave you. You are not the murderer of our baby. It was fate. And you don't have to regret anything. You told me everything and I am happy that you didn't hid it from me." Lisa comforted Joy who was still crying.

"I'm sorry Lisa. I'm really sorry." Joy again apologized.

"Yaahh, I told you that you don't have to apologize. If you keep apologizing, then I am not talking to you." Lisa scolded her in a cute way. Joy smiled at her. Lisa hugged her.

"So the cheerful Joy is back." Lisa announced and broke the hug.
.

.

.

.

After so many times of talking and laughing together, they decided to go back to their respective houses.

"How are you going Lisa?" Joy asked when both of them got out of the café.

"Taehyung told me that he will pick me up..." Lisa said "...And how are you going?" She asked Joy.

"I brought my car." Joy said.

"Alright Joy. See you later." Lisa hugged her when they were ready to go.

"See you soon...Bye.." Joy hugged her back and went near the parking area where her car was.
.

.

.

Taehyung came after five minutes since Joy left. He saw Lisa sitting on the bench in front of the café.

"Did I make you wait so long baby?" He asked opening the door for her.

"No, you didn't. Joy just left." Lisa answered sitting on the care seat and plugged the seatbelt.

"Why did she want to meet you? What did you guys talk?" Taehyung asked focusing on the road.

"She wanted to apologize." Lisa said remembered their conversation.

"Apologize? Why?" Taehyung wrinkled his eyebrows in confusion.

"She told me that she accompanied Nancy to make plans against us. Actually Nancy and Sehun made the plans together." Lisa said and sighed sadly.

"What?.." Taehyung shocked to hear her. "Is it true?" He asked and looked at Lisa and diverted his gaze back to the road.

"Hmm..She apologized for killing our baby." Lisa looked out of the window with tears in her eyes. She didn't want Taehyung to notice it.

The conversation about their baby made both of their heart sank.Soon it started raining, making the situation more sad and deep. Taehyung looked at Lisa to make sure she was fine. He saw her looking out of the window. He felt she was hurting now. He sighed and took her hand in his to make her ease the pain.

"Don't worry. I will be there with you. No one can break us apart."