[16]

Lisa have been very excited for the party. But Taehyung was worried. He feels that Nancy's intention for hosting the party is not to catch up with her friends. He felt like she have something planned in her mind.

"Welcome Lisa and Taehyung." Nancy played a fake smile and went outside to greet Taehyung and Lisa when they entered the venue. She smirked at Taehyung.

"Come inside." She welcomed them.

Nancy dragged Lisa with her. Taehyung was not ready to let Lisa go alone with Nancy. But he was relieved when he saw Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo, who were also there. Taehyung diverted his gaze and saw Jimin, Jungkook and other guys talking. He went towards them and take a seat, talking and enjoying the party. But he often checked on Lisa whether she is safe or not.

"Why are you always checking on Lisa?" Jimin asked when the others went to have some drinks.

"Nothing. Leave it." Taehyung diverted his gaze from her.

"What happened? You seem worried." Jimin questioned.

"No. I'm alright." Taehyung try to stop the conversation about the topic.

"No you're not Tae. You are always checking on Lisa. Tell me. What happened? And what makes you worried?" Jimin was not letting Taehyung escape until he get an answer.

"Okay, fine. There is something wrong with Nancy. I think she is going to do something bad for Lisa." Taehyung let out the thought which was disturbing him till the day Nancy came back to their life.

"What? I don't feel like that. She is so friendly with Lisa." Jimin tried to make Taehyung shrug the thought off.

"I don't know Chim. Something is fishy about Nancy..." Taehyung continued, "...You know that she likes me. And I know she will do anything to take Lisa away from me." Taehyung recalled their conversation.

"She will not do anythi-" Before Jimin could complete his sentence, a sound of something breaking was heard.

"Nancy!!!!" They heard someone yelling and recognised it was Jennie's voice. That made everyone's attention towards Nancy and Jennie.

"What happened Jennie unnie?" Lisa and Rosé came near her and saw her fuming in anger. Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook also went towards them, where everyone was huddled watching and confused about the situation.

"I saw her mixing poison in the juice for you, Lisa.." Jennie turned towards Lisa, pointing her finger at Nancy.

"What are you talking about Jennie? She is my bestfriend. I will not do anything bad for her." Nancy made an innocent face.

"Jennie unnie, You might have mistaken. Why would she do that?" Lisa knows that Jennie personally don't like Nancy.

"No Lis. I saw with my own eyes that she mixing something on the juice and here's the proof for it." Jennie put the poison bottle on the table and stood firm on her decision.

"Nancy, Is this true?" Taehyung went beside Lisa and voiced out.

"What? No-o. Wh-hy wou-ld I do th-at to Lisa?" Nancy was stuttering and sweating which made everyone suspect something is wrong with her.

"Nancy, tell me. Have you mixed poison in that juice?" Taehyung yelled at her. He was angry right now.

"Yes I did" Nancy yelled back which made everyone shocked.

"See, I told you all." Jennie glared at her.

"Why?" Lisa quietly asked. She was completely in shock now. The person, who she considered as her bestfriend was trying to kill her.

"Why? You're asking me why? Do you really want to know? Then hear..." Nancy stopped in between and wiped her tears which just spilled from her eyes which reflected anger and hate.

"Its because I love Taehyung and you were coming in my way, Lisa.." She yelled at Lisa.
"...I loved him long before you did. You steal him from me." Nancy shouted which made everyone shocked, especially Lisa. She didn't thought her bestfriend loves her husband. Taehyung went beside Lisa and held her hands in an attempt to comfort her.

"Nancy, but why did you do this? Why are you planning to kill Lisa?" Jisoo asked

"What do you expect me to do then? Accept them and let them live happily? No, I love him and I will go at any extend to take Taehyung away from Lisa." Nancy said the last words quietly.

"Nancy, I told you that I don't love you. I only loves Lisa. So please, let us live peacefully." Taehyung said putting his hands around Lisa's shoulder, making her stay close to him.
Lisa was feeling she's about to have a panic attack now. The information she just heard was hard for her to digest.

"No, I won't, Watch out Lisa. I'm going to steal your Taehyung away from you." Nancy said to Lisa and went outside after glaring at Taehyung.

"...." Taehyung sighed. The room was in complete silence now. No one dared to talk until Jennie came for it.

"Lily.." she softly called putting on her shoulder, "...Just forget it Lis, she is just being stupid." Jennie tried to comfort her but failed. Lisa dug her face in Taehyung's chest, staying close to him, knowing he would protect her from all the dangers.

"Lisa.." Taehyung called hugging her tightly and caressed her hair.

"Are you okay?" He softly asked and Lisa just nodded.

"Taehyung, you better take her home. We will deal here." Jin assured him and Taehyung nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
"Lisa.." Taehyung called her once they entered the house. She faced him without uttering anything.

"Are you okay?" He went closer and carefully moved a strand of hair which was falling to her face and tucked it behind her ear.

"Hmm" Lisa nodded looking down.

"I know you are not, baby." He wiped her tears with his thumb. Lisa broke down in tears when he brought her to his arms.

"Why Tae? Why is everything bad happens to me? Why I can't be happy? Am I that bad?" She said between her cries. Taehyung felt heart broken at that moment.

"No, baby. You are not bad at all. You are the best. The best girl anyone could ask for. I am happy that you are mine. Don't say anything like that anymore." He tried to comfort her.

"Why did you love me? Why can't you love Nancy?" Lisa asked him breaking the hug and looking at him.

"Lisa, what are you talking? I can't love her. My heart chose you and I am happy that it did. I am happy when you are with me and I don't need anything more." He pulled her again in his arms.

Lisa stood quitely, feeling safe in his arms. She was completely devastated. She felt it hard to handle the situation she was going through. But luckily, she has Taehyung with her, who loved and protect her from every danger.

✿——— ★ ———✿

Author's Note

Long time since I updated.

Hope you liked the chapter. Vote, comment and share if you liked.

This story is going to end in 3 or 5 chapters. Something is waiting for you in the last chapter...

THANK YOU FOR READING ❤️❤️