[10]

After a long hour of waiting, the doctor come out of the operation theatre. All of them rushed towards him.

"Doctor, how was the operation?, Is my wife okay? Is she awake?" Taehyung bombered him with questions.

"Nothing to worry Mr.Kim. The operation was successful and we removed the bullet shot on her. She's alright, but she's not awake yet." Taehyung sighed in relief. He felt a weight from his chest had lifted.

"Mr.Kim, I have something to talk to you. Please come to my cabin." Doctor instructed and Taehyung nodded.

"What happened Doc? What do you want to talk?" Taehyung asked when he entered the doctor's cabin with Jimin. Doctor, who was checking Lisa's X-ray reports, put it down and sat down on his chair instructing them to sit down too.

"Its a bad news.." Doctor exclaimed which left Taehyung worried. "..I'm really sorry. We tried our level best, but we couldn't save your baby." The doctor's sentence made Taehyung confused.

"What?" Taehyung couldn't contain his confusion. Jimin was also confused too.

"Yes. The bullet was shot at her stomach were her uterus was. She was at the early stage of pregnancy. So we were only able to save her." The doctor's statement left both Taehyung and Jimin shocked.

"What do you mean? Was Lisa pregnant?" Taehyung couldn't help but to ask that question.

"Yes, she was 3 weeks pregnant..." Doctor continued after a short silence, "...Don't you know about it?" Taehyung couldn't believe the fact that Lisa was pregnant. He just snaked his head in 'no'.

Taehyung was shocked about the news of Lisa's pregnancy and the loss of their unborn baby. Somehow Jimin, sitting beside Taehyung, felt the sadness he was going through. Seeing his wife in a bad condition and the loss of the baby made Taehyung devastate.

"Doctor, Is she will be fine? Can she be pregnant again?" It was Jimin. He was worried about his friends. He couldn't help to ask that.

"She's fine and of course she can be pregnant again. But not so soon. She has recover physically and mentally too. So you should give her time." The doctor spoke the last sentence looking at Taehyung, who just nodded in understanding.

.

.
Taehyung broke into tears once he exited the doctor's cabin. Jimin had to hug him to comfort him. He made him sit on one of the chairs in front of Lisa's room. Others wondered what doctor had told them which made Taehyung devastated. They prayed Lisa to be fine.

"Anyone of you can go inside and see her now." The nurse instructed opening the door for anyone to enter.

Taehyung quickly stand up and went inside. Although he knew that he couldn't see his love in such a condition. But he missed her so much. Her smile, her naughtiness, her hugs, her kisses and everything.

.
.

"What did the doctor told Jimin?" Jisoo was worried about her sister. Jimin stood silent not knowing what to say.

"Tell me Jimin, what happened?" Jisoo was getting impatient.

"Its-... Taehyung and Lisa lost their -baby." Jimin said and a few tears spilled from his eyes.

"What?" Jisoo was confused as well as all of them.

"Yes. Lisa was 3 weeks pregnant and they didn't knew it." Jimin said huffling his fingers through his hair out of frustration.

Rosé broke down in Jungkook's arms knowing about her best friend's new fact. Jisoo and Jennie was also sobbing while the men had to take them in their arms, comforting.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung removed the curtains and saw his wife lying on the bed with an oxygen mask around her face and numerous tubes attached to her body. His heart was broken into pieces at the sight infront of her. Her skin was pale, her glowing eyes were closed and her breathtaking smile was also disappeared.
He sat on the chair beside her bed, holding her hand in his'. He placed a kiss on her forehead, caressing her hair.

"Please wake up Lis. I'm sorry. Its because of me you are in this condition. I should have protected you and our baby unless letting it die. I was supposed to take care of you, protect and cherish you like we promised. I couldn't keep our promise baby. Don't punish me like this. Please open your eyes Lisa.." He broke down into tears, letting it flow.

"And I'm sorry my baby, I couldn't protect you and we end up losing you. I wish I had known about your presence and taken care of you and your mother. I love you my precious." Taehyung said tears streaming out from his eyes. He couldn't believe that he was going to be a father. He felt sad when he realised their baby was not with them.