[9]

"Lisa!!!.." Taehyung yelled and ran to her when he saw she lying on the floor with blood pool. He quickly kneeled down beside her carrying her in his arms. Others also ran near them and the police handcuffed Sehun and took him from there.

"Lisa!!" Taehyung was panicking. He held her close to his chest giving her the warmth of his body.

"Someone quickly get the car please.." Taehyung shouted in tears. Jimin quickly went out to get the car. Everyone was panicking and was shocked at the incident just happened now.

Taehyung carried her to the car when Jimin started driving with Jennie beside him and others following them in another car.

"T-ae-.." He heard a weak voice calling him. He looked down at Lisa in his arms with her eyes slightly open.

"Baby, please don't give up. You'll be okay. Please be alright Lis.." Taehyung was full in panic. He felt his world collapsed when he saw Lisa in this condition.

"Ta--e, I l-ov-e y-ou- so m-uch." Lisa said in her weak voice.

"I love you too baby. Please don't leave me.." He cried hugging her tightly not wanting to let her go.
".." Lisa smiled before closing her eyes.

Jimin and Jennie felt their heart ache seeing them both in this condition. Taehyung and Lisa was the most happy and cheerful couple. Their love was unconditional. Seeing them in this devastating state made them drown in sadness.

.

.

.
Taehyung was now walking to and fro throught the front of the operating room, where Lisa was taken. He couldn't stay calm seeing his wife in this condition. He feared that he'll lose her, his love.

Being the elder brother, Jin walked towards Taehyung hugging him.

"Don't worry Tae. Lisa will be alright. I know my sister. She's a strong girl." Jin tried to comfort Taehyung. But he was hurting. Lisa was like a cute annoying little sister to Jin. He always cared her like an elder brother. He felt hurt when he saw Lisa lying unconsciously.

The red light above the room glowed indicating the operation has started.
They all prayed for her safety. That's all they could do at that moment.