[15]

Lisa was the first one to wake up. She found herself in Taehyung's arms. Without disturbing his sleep, she quietly removed her hand from her waist and headed towards kitchen taking her phone with her. She went down checking some messages on her phone. Her eyes stopped on an anonymous number who texted her. She opened it.

Anonymous:
Good Morning Lis, Its Nancy.

Lisa:
Good Morning Nancy.

Nancy:
I texted you to ask if you are coming to the party on tomorrow or not.

Lisa:
Yes of course, I'm coming.

Nancy:
Glad to know. What about Taehyung?

Lisa:
He's also coming.

Nancy:
Okay. I will text you later. Have to do some arrangements. Bye.

Lisa:
Bye.

Lisa put her phone aside and started cooking breakfast for them.

Taehyung, who just woke up, didn't find Lisa beside him. Wearing his t-shirt, he went down to check for her. He found her cooking breakfast, playing a song and slowly dancing, humming the song and enjoying herself. He smiled at her cute gesture. In his eyes Lisa looked adorable wearing a fluffy over-sized hoodie.

Well who doesn't fine Lisa cute?

Taehyung walked towards her and backhugged her. Lisa was flinched by his action.

"Good morning, baby." He kissed her cheek.

"Good morning.." She whispered quietly, slightly embarrassed about her dancing which was witnessed by Taehyung.

"Why are your cheeks pink? Are you shy?" He teased turning her around to see her face.

"I'm not." Lisa shake her head in a no. Taehyung smiled knowing she is embarrassed and quickly grabbed her waist and lifted her up, making her sit on the kitchen counter top.

"You danced well." He complimented making her more shy.

"Tae!.." She whined and pouted wanting him to stop teasing her.

"My baby..." He quickly hugged her tightly unable to resist her cuteness. Lisa hugged him back smiling. To him, Lisa felt like a fluffy teddy bear. He broke the hug to see her face, with his hands still hugging her waist loosely.

"What are your plans for today?" Lisa asked hanging her hands around his neck.

"I don't know..." He paused like he was thinking something "...Maybe, I wish to get some cuddles from my wife." Taehyung said and made a innocent expression which made Lisa chuckle.

"Looks like you're wish is going to be granted." Lisa smiled sweetly. Taehyung kissed the top of her head deeply.

"Now you go and have a seat. I'll serve your breakfast." Lisa broke the hug getting back to her cooking jumping from the countertop.

"Okay" Taehyung simply obeyed her and went towards the dining table.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was afternoon, the weather was quite bad. It was raing heavily and the sun was gone, the atmosphere seemed to be dark. After the lunch both Taehyung and Lisa were cuddling on the bed watching Netflix, the best thing to do on a rainy day.