[14]

Lisa was quite depressed for few days after knowing the truth. She was sad and regretted for not realising the presence of their baby. She felt sad because she couldn't bring their baby, symbol of Taehyung and Lisa's love, to the world.

Taehyung, on the other hand was concerned for her. He also felt sad but as a mother Lisa's grief is more painful than his'. He, at last convinced Lisa and was slowly trying to make her forget the past and trying to make her happy. Well, he is succeeded in that. Lisa was also trying to be more happy and get over her grief.
.

.

"Yes, come in." It was nearly the last hours of work. Everyone was getting ready to leave but Taehyung was busy at his office. He has a lot of pending works because he was on leave for so many days. His assistant managed to arrange everything but still there is many papers he want to sign.

"Sir, someone is here to meet you." His assistant entered the cabin before knocking.

"Who?" Taehyung asked without lifting his eyes from the paper.

"Ms. Nancy. She wants to meet you. She told me you're her friend."

"Nancy?" His brows met. He wondered what she want now.

Nancy was Lisa's friend. She met Taehyung when Lisa introduced him to Nancy as her boyfriend. She was attracted to him by the time she met him. But Taehyung never gave her any attention. She tried to break their relationship. She confessed to Taehyung and tried to kiss him. But he rejected her and warned her not to come between he and Lisa.  Lisa didn't knew her friend's feeling towards her husband. She still sees Nancy as her bestfriend.

"Let her come in" Taehyung felt something wrong in her arrival but he allowed her to come. He really need to knew her intention behind this visit.

"Okay sir" his assistant left with that. Taehyung wondered what she wanted now.
.

"Hello Taehyung, long time no see." Nancy entered the cabin wearing a revealing dress

"Hello Nancy.." He coldly said.

"Ohh why so cold?" She asked dramatically.

"Nothing. What made you come here?" He again asked coldly when she sat opposite him.

"I just want to know how my babe is doing." She smirked when Taehyung looked at her with a disgust.

"Stop calling me that." He stood up angrily

"Why are you so rude baby?" She asked coming towards him and put her hands around his neck.

"Stop it Nancy!! And get out. " Taehyung pulled her away harshly.

"Calm down. I just want to know how you and Lisa are doing." Nancy again tried to come closer to him. But he pushed her away again.

"We are both fine." Taehyung was again cold.

"I heard you lose your baby. It might be very sad. Sho.." Nancy said making a fake sad face as she was mocking him.

"I'm telling you for the last time. Please get out. You're giving me a headache." Taehyung said running his hands through his hair out of frustration.

"Okay I will. But I want to tell you something. I'm hosting a party and you should come. I'm here to invite you." She said and took her handbag to leave.

"Whatever." Taehyung whispered enough for her to hear.

"Bye baby, See you soon." She said opening the door and went out.

"B*tch"" Taehyung cursed under his breath and went back to work.
.
.

"Ahh!!" Taehyung slammed the files on his table. He was really getting frustrated by now.  He was losing his concentration. He felt something bad is going to happen. He tried to shrug it off but it was still bothering him.