[17]

Nancy went back to London. But Lisa was sad but she didn't showed her sadness to Taehyung. She was behaving as the cute cheerful Lisa that everyone knows. Of course she would be sad because her bestfriend, who she trusted with all her heart, cheated her and secretly loved her husband. It was hard for her.

1 month later

Lisa have been okay now. She forgot the incident and moved on with her life. Taehyung have been more caring towards her because of what she had gone through. He felt guilty for hiding the fact of Nancy liking him from Lisa. If he had told her earlier, things wouldn't get this complicated. But currently everything is fine and they are back to their original life.

Lisa rubbed her eyes, waking up, when the sunlight peeked through the half closed curtains. She was about to get up, but someone pulled her naked body towards his naked chest and covered themselves with blanket.

"You're awake?" Lisa asked turning around to face him. He layed still pretending to be asleep.

"Tae, I know you are awake. So get up and keep your acting skills with yourself." Lisa smiled when he opened his eyes slowly.

"No, some more time. I am tired from yesterday nights activities. It was so good. Baby, you were so--" before he could complete Lisa placed her hand on his mouth making him shut up.

"Why do you have to say such filthy things in the morning ?" Lisa asked being a little embarrassed. She often gets embarrassed when he talk about their sex. He knows and loved to talk about it and tease her.

"But you loved it." Taehyung said taking her hands from his mouth and kissed it.

"If you talk about that again, then I'm not going to have it with you again." Lisa said making a serious face. Taehyung chuckled at her serious face which looked cute in his eyes.

"Really?" He asked leaning closer to her face and tightened his hug on her bare waist which was covered with the blanket.

"Yes." Lisa firmly said.

"I don't think you have the audacity to resist me, my dear wife. You were so wild yesterday." Taehyung said watching her getting shy and embarrassed. A wicked smile played on his lips.

"Yahh Kim Taehyung, I am never going to talk to you again." Lisa turned around to other side, ignoring him. He chuckled and decided to irritate her more.

"Okay, I think I will have to find some other girl to talk and sleep with me." He sighed dramatically and glanced at her. He surely knows her weak point.

"Don't you dare." Lisa turned around and pulled him close to her. Taehyung smirked

"I thought you said that you wouldn't talk to me again" He said still smirking obviously teasing her again and caged her under him on the bed.

"..." Lisa quickly put her lips on his' and kissed him. It was the only way to shut him up and stop him from teasing her. He didn't wait any second to kiss her back passionately. A few moments later Lisa broke the kiss and looked at him.

"Don't ever go to any other girl. Okay?" She asked making a pissed and jealous face.

"Jealous much? I wouldn't go to any girl other than you, my dear." Taehyung kissed her forehead. His sentence made Lisa smile.

Taehyung suddenly placed his lips on Lisa's, continuing the kiss which Lisa broke. She too replied kissing him back and closing her eyes.

And their morning turned out into a hot makeout session.

.
.
.
.
.
.

It was 10 in the morning. Lisa was in their bedroom, arranging the bed sheet and pillows and Taehyung was getting ready for his work, wearing his suit. The ringtone of Lisa's phone rang which diverted both of their attention towards it. Lisa went to check who was the caller.

"Who's it?" Taehyung buttoning his coat.

"Its Joy." Lisa furrowed her eyebrows reading the caller ID. She swiped the green button, attending the call.

"Hello Joy." Lisa greeted placing her phone near her ears.

"Hello Lisa..How are you?" Joy greeted her back.

"I'm fine, Joy. How have you been?" Lisa asked smiling.

"I'm also fine...." Joy said and stopped in mid for a while and continued her sentence, "....Lisa, are free today?"

"Yes, I'm free. Why?"

"Actually I wanted to meet you. I have to tell you something. It would be better when I said to you in person rather than through phones." Joy said after heaving a sigh.

"Of course, we can meet." Lisa got excited about meeting her old friend.

"Okay. Today at 5:00 at Trio café. Is it okay with you?" Joy asked.

"Yes, its okay for me." Lisa replied.

"Alright, I will see you today evening. Bye."

"Bye." Lisa placed her phone back where it was once they hang up the call.

"What she said?" Taehyung finished dressing up right now and stod in front of Lisa.

"She told she want to meet me today." Lisa replied.

"Why did she want to meet you?" He asked tucking her hair behind her ear. He wanted to make sure that Joy will not to any harm to Lisa.

"I don't know. She said she want to tell me something in person." she had a confused look on her face.

"Ohh. When are you meeting?" Taehyung asked.

"Today 5'00 at Trio Café."

"Okay, I will pick you up from the café today evening after coming from work." Taehyung said removing the hair from her neck making a clear spot for him to kiss.

"Why are you leaving early?" She asked confused at his sudden statement.

"I'm the CEO baby, I can leave whenever I want." He stared kissing the crook of her neck, sliding his arms around her petite waist.

"Do whatever you want. But now leave me and go for work, you're getting late." Lisa reminded him and held his chest to stop him from kissing her.

"No, I'm the CEO, so I can go whenever I want. They don't mind it when I spend some time with you for some rounds." He smirked and Lisa understood his intention.

"You're getting greedy nowadays." Lisa said adjusting his neck tie.

"For you, baby." He said leaning in to kiss. But Lisa stopped him.

"Not now. Now go for work Tae." Lisa broke the hug.

"Fine." Taehyung said in an annoyed tone.

"Take care baby." He kissed her forehead when they reach near the front door.

"You too. Bye.." Lisa waved at him.

She went back to her work. She asked to herself, why Joy wanted to meet her all of a sudden. She shrug it off not wanting get frustrated about it.

--- ★ ---

Author's Note

I know it's a short chapter with a less content in it. I didn't got time to write more.
I'm sorry.

Thank you for reading.

Bye......