Aftermath

Greg's POV

Greg: Do you need me to carry you baby?

Dakota nodded as I carried her to the shower. I held her body with one hand as I washed her body with the other, luckily the shower had a bench for her to rest on as I finished cleaning myself up. When I finished I grabbed some of my clothes to dress Dakota, as she was barely awake. As I finished dressing her, I picked her up and carried her to the my room to my oversized sofa. I laid down, placing Kota across my body.

I woke up to Dakota in my clothes making breakfast, listening to the radio I had in the kitchen. I sat up and walked over to her wrapping my arms around her waist and placed a kiss on her cheek.

Dakota: Good morning sweet cheeks.

Greg: I could definitely say the same.

Dakota: I thought you were still asleep.

Greg: Well the radio being on doesn't help, but I thought I should give you a good morning kiss.

Dakota turned around and kissed me on the lips. Her arms loop around my body as I pull her closer. My hand slips down her thigh and lift her leg up.

Dakota: I would love to continue but I have breakfast to make, and I'm still sore.

She shoves me away and turns around, pushing her hips out rubbing them against my crotch.

Greg: Ungh... the things you do to me Kota.

Dakota: Well after last night, it serves you right.

Greg: Didn't you enjoy it?

Dakota: Oh I did but I need to finish breakfast and I need time to recover.

Greg: Well would you like some help cooking.

Dakota: No but what would help is if you picked out something you want to do today.

Greg: Ah I see the date is continuing.

Dakota: I just don't want it to end.

Greg: Who said it has to.

Dakota:What do you mean?

Greg: What I mean is that we could be like this everyday for the rest of our lives.

Dakota: Well that sounds great, but this was one date I think we should try a few more and if I feel the same, we should make this official.

Greg: Well as disappointing as that is, I understand. I hope we could make this date number two?

Dakota: I think I could work that into my schedule. So what time are you heading to the PC today, cause I thought we could go together.

Greg: Well I would leave at 12:00 but since we need to get you clothes that fit.

Dakota looks down to see her attire and remember her torn shirt from last night.

Dakota: Yeah we should probably do that.

Dakotas POV