NXT TAKEOVER 36 Pt 2

Dakotas POV

It was finally Summerslam, the day before Takeover. Gregory and I had planned on attending since Takeover was at the same arena. As I laid in bed thinking about tonight, Gregory laid sound asleep. I peeked under the bed and noticed his morning wood. As the good fiancé I am, I will help his situation. I snuck under the blanket and gripped his erection. I licked the tip of his dick, precum covering it. I sucked on Gregory's dick and he stirred gently. I kept going. When he finally awoke, he lifted the blanket and saw my smiling face.

Greg: What are you doing?

Dakota: Helping!

Greg: Okay.

I continued sucking his dick as he laid back down. He cummed later in my mouth and I ate it all. I crawled back up his chest and rested head on him. I soon got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and started applying some pink hair dye. When it was time to wash the bleach out Gregory walked in.

Greg: What are you doing?

Dakota: Question of the day I guess?

Greg: Funny but no seriously what are you doing?

Dakota: Joe wants me to have pink hair for takeover.

Greg: Didn't you already have pink hair?

Dakota: Yes but he wanted it to be bubblegum pink.

Greg: You still look hot either way to me.

Dakota: Oh shut up you flirt.

I finished coloring my hair to the new pink and I was ready for this weekend. I walked out of the bathroom to see Gregory's new gear.

 I walked out of the bathroom to see Gregory's new gear

Dakota: Wow babe, when did you get this?

Greg: Couple days ago.

Dakota: Cool cool, do you plan on wearing it at Takeover?

Greg: Of course. What are you wearing?

Dakota: Let me get it out.