GDK takes on NXT

Dakotas POV

I walked into the NXT arena with several hugs and applause. Greg and I had walked into Regals office hand in hand. Regal looked at Dakota and briskly stood up.

Regal: Ms Cheree welcome back, same with you Moulton.

Greg: I'm glad she back and I'm glad I'm back.

Dakota: Yes, I was wondering about our storyline?

Regal: Well I can bring it back but that means cutting off Gregory's newest storyline.

Dakota: Oh.

Greg: That's okay, I'm fine with that.

Dakota: Are you sure about this?

Greg: If it involves you, I'm more that happy.

Regal: Okay then, I will schedule Raquel a match and you two will be making an appearance and going to the commentary table.

Greg: Sounds good to me.

Dakota: Anything else?

Regal: I need Gregory and yourself to kiss when entering the arena.

Dakota: Oh, well that helps.

Regal: With what may I ask?

Greg: We are opening up about if relationship tonight.

Regal: Okay well you best be off since your next.

Dakota: Okay thank you.

We rushed off to find Raquel. She was sitting on a a crate near catering. As we got near she noticed us and jumped off the crate. She wrapped Greg and I in a hard hug. I gasped as she refused to let go. Once she let go I showed her the ring.

Dakota: Do you like?

Raquel: Omg when did this happen?!

Greg: Before we left for vacation.

Raquel: That's amazing you too, I'm glad.

Dakota: Well we make our NXT return tonight during your match.

Raquel: I heard, so our rivalry is back on I presume.

Greg: Correct.

Raquel: So at Takeover 36 you will take my Golden Crown?

Dakota: Yes.

Raquel: I wouldn't lose it to anyone else.

Raquel and I hugged as Greg watched our exchange. I laughed as he pretended to cry from no attention. I slapped him as Raquel walked away.

Dakota: Where are you going?

Raquel: Our match!

All three of us rushed back to the guerrilla as we waited for Raquels match. Raquel had a singles match between Io Shirai. As Io made her entrance I looked at Greg. He seemed nervous and anxious to be back.

Dakota: You okay?

Greg: I'm fine, just nervous.

Dakota: About what babe.

Greg: I'm curious how everyone will react to us being back.

Dakota: They will will love you for sure but idk about me.

We hugged as Raquels match started. As her match went on, the crewmen told us we would interrupt soon. As Raquel hit her finisher my music played. I walked behind the curtain onto the stage to hear the crowd erupt in cheers and screams. I laughed as Greg's music played behind me. Greg walked out to an eruption of cheers and screaming ladies. Raquel stared at us in rage while we stood at the entrance. When Greg stood next to me, I turned towards him and kissed him. The crowd exploded as we kissed each other passionately and walked down to commentary.