Back to your previously scheduled book

PREVIOUSLY: To my surprise, my door was slightly unlocked. I shook my head and thought Adam was getting his revenge on me by fucking in my room. I walked in and my heart dropped, I saw someone who I hadn't seen in a while.

Greg: You?

???: It's me.

Gregs POV

Greg: You.

Dakota: It's me.

I Aran at her and hugged her as tight as I could. She started to cry as I sobbed in her arms. We sat on the edge of the bed embracing each other. When I stoped crying I looked into her eyes, her beautiful eyes, seeing tears flow down them. She pushed me down and sat on top of me. She ripped my top off and took hers off just as fast.

Dakota: God I've missed your touch, and the things you do to me. Please I need you now.

Greg: Always.

I tore her pants off as she undid my jeans. I felt my erection growing as she clenched it in her hand. She pulled my boxers off and licked my dick. I moaned as I haven't had sex in months, giving in to the slightest sensation. She continued giving me a blowjob and I pulled her off me. I grabbed her arms and pulled her towards my chest. As she settled on my chest, I kissed her neck.

Dakota: Mmh more.

I sucked on her sweet spot until a mark was left in its place. I lined myself up to her pussy and thrusted in hard. We moaned loudly as pleasure pumped through our bodies. I started moving in and out as Dakota gripped my hair. I was turned on as I liked to dominate and be dominated. She started bucking against my hips releasing the sexual tension between each other's body.

Greg: Mmh please Kota, for me?

Dakota switched gears and bounced harder making me cum the biggest load into her. She kept riding and the pleasure was incredible. My eyes rolled to the back of head as Dakota cummed mere seconds later collapsing onto my flushed chest.

Greg: God I missed you.

Dakota: I know babe, Teagan told me.

Greg: She did, that bitch.

Dakota: Greg, I know you missed me but I would have come back if you were not doing okay yourself. It should never get to the point where your breaking down at the mention of me okay.

Greg: Okay, I love you.

Dakota: I will always love you more.

Greg: Please never leave me again.

Dakota: I won't, now we have a lot to catch up on.

A FEW HOURS LATER

We laid on the hotel bed cuddling as I recalled all of the events from the past few months. I explained how I'm now a heel and how she has a title match against Raquel. Then I told her that Joe had come over to our house.

Dakota: Why did he do that?

Greg: Teagan wanted me to come up to the main roster so I wasn't so lonely.

Dakota: Wait what about me?

Greg: Yeah that's what I thought so eventually I will move up with you by my side.

Dakota: So our feud is back on now?

Greg: Yours is with Raquel, but I'm not involved. I also get a title shot at the next takeover so that's some good news.

Dakota: Okay well I would love to get home.

Greg: Okay would you like to see Teagan or Adam?

Dakota: No I already saw them yester...never mind.