Once in a Lifetime

***Lemon, you are warned. Please don't read if you don't enjoy this type of literature.***
__________________________________________________________________________

Kakazu turns back to his bed, seeing his shirt on the bed, a wet stain from where Hidan had it in his mouth. He sways slightly, still half drunk. Faster than lightening, he's in front of Hidan in an instant, his forearm against his throat. "Explain" he growls. Hidan blushes, he rather be beat than explain what he was doing. "N-nothing..." He whimpers. Kakazu presses his arm tighter to his throat. "I'm tired of that word. Answer me!" He says forcefully.

Hidan trembles, "I was just... turned on alright!" He says angrily. "Have you never had a boner or are you just too fucking old?!"

Kakazu glares at him. "Did you not just see me about to pound that woman into next week? I know what being turned on is you insolent fool. Why were you on my bed?!" He says shaking him.

Hidan looks away from him, ignoring his gaze. Kakazu grabs his chin, turning his face to look at him. "You will answer me Hidan" he says, running his hand down the Jashinists chest, to his waist and grabbing the bulge in his pants roughly. Hidan bites his lip, his eyes shaking as they look into his partners.

Kakazus grasps him harder, almost painfully making Hidan yelp out. "I was thinking of you!" He blurts out. Kakazu drops him instantly, Hidan pants regaining his breath as Kakazu stares, speechless at his admission. "What?" He asks. Hidan looks up, rubbing his neck. "I didn't know where you went. I thought you mightve left a note. I went through your stuff and ended up.... with your shirt..... sorry" he says quietly.

Kakazu seethes with anger at his admission. Not only was this idiot masturbating on my bed, he had the nerve to go through my stuff. "You will pay for this Hidan" Kakazu says darkly.

Hidan feels threads wrap around his wrists, tying his hands together as Kakazu grabs him by the collar and pull him to his face, glaring down at him. "I hope you prepared well for what is about to happen because I have more than had it with you lately and was going to take it out on that woman." His grip on his collar tightens, his knuckles turning white. "Now I'm taking it out on you." Hidan swallows as Kakazu turns around and drags him to the bed by his collar. "Don't you fucking touch me!" Hidan kicks and struggles against the threads but it's useless and he knows it.

Kakazu throws Hidan on the bed as if he weighed nothing, his hands above his head, fear in his eyes. Kakazu removes his cloak and shirt, leaving on his headcover and mask, still half drunk but fully angry. Hidans eyes travel down his two-toned eyes to the body he was just fantasizing about. His muscles heaving with every breath, the stitches outlining his strong physique. He's so tall he thinks. Kakazu eyes Hidan staring and notices he involuntarily licks his lips. What in the hell is he doing Kakazu thinks.

He hovers over Hidan and unzips his cloak, making sure to scratch down his chest as he bring down the zipper. Hidan bites his lip at the feeling. Kakazu eyes the red lines already beginning to fade, leaving Hidans body as perfectly, flawless as before. A direct opposite from his marked and scarred body. He palms Hidans crotch roughly, feeling him get harder under his hand.

"You have no shame Hidan" he sighs. Hidan closes his eyes tight, trying to avoid Kakazus rude words. Kakazu takes a fist full of Hidans hair and pulls it back hard, forcing him to open his eyes and yelp out. "You will keep these womanly eyes open, while I do what I want with you" he says narrowing his eyes at Hidan as he pulls his pants down. "Kakazu! Wait!" Hidan yells. Kakazu releases more threads that wrap around Hidans mouth. "Enough out of you. I've been wanting to shut you up since I've met you" he replies.

Hidan mumbles against the threads as Kakazu grasps his dick hard, stroking it slowly. Hidan throws his head back, he's been aching to be touched like this. Kakazu smirks under his mask as he flips Hidan over onto his knees, his hands still bound, resting on his elbows. Kakazu releases the threads from Hidans mouth as he replaces them with two fingers roughly, making Hidan moan. "Suck" Kakazu says sternly. Hidan complies, twirling his tongue around his fingers, running them over his soft lips.