Healing

"Goodnight Ren," Hidan says covering his brother with the blanket. "We're right next door, okay?" Ren nods slowly as his eyes start to close, drifting off to sleep. Hidan smiles slightly, brushing a piece of Ren's silver hair away from his face. I can't believe I have a brother... I hope I can raise him the right way... so he doesn't end up like me. Hidan shakes his head and stands up, turning off the light.

He hears a muffled cough as he slides Ren's door closed and heads to his shared room with Kakazu. He walks in and sees Kakazu kneeled on the floor, muffling his coughing. He hurries over to him, laying his hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asks quietly. Kakazu nods but another cough wracks through his body. He covers his mouth and clenches his eyes as pain soars through his new heart.

Hidan gasps as he sees blood on Kakazus palm, soaking through his mask. "Kakazu, maybe I should go find a medical ninja." Kakazu shakes his head and stands up, "I'm fine," he says grabbing a towel and heading to the bathroom. "Wait, you should eat something" Hidan says grabbing the rice balls wrapped in cloth. "I said I'm fine, Hidan" he repeats sternly, stepping into the bathroom and closing the door.

Hidan rolls his eyes and lays back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. He lifts his hand and admires the ring on his left index finger, smiling to himself. I cant believe I almost went back there for good.... I'd still be there if it wasn't for...

A fit of coughing interrupts his thoughts. He looks to the bathroom worriedly and stands up. He heads to the bathroom door and leans against it. Should I go in? What if he gets mad? Well... it's not like he has the strength to fight me anyways.

Hidan opens the door and steps in, instantly surrounded by steam. He sees Kakazu standing in the shower, his arm supporting him as the water runs down his back and long brown hair, his other hand covering his coughs. Hidan sighs and slips off his cloak and pants. He swallows hard and steps into the shower.

Kakazu lifts his head as he feels a presence by his side. He turns around as Hidan pulls him into his chest. "What are you!--I said I'm-" "Shut up," Hidan says, lowering them to the floor, the hot water continuing to rain on them. Kakazu sits between his legs, on his side, as he rests his head against Hidans muscular chest, coughs ripping through his body. "Breathe... this is temporary" Hidan says softly, rubbing his back lightly.

Kakazu tries to push away, "I said I'm fine." Hidan holds him tighter, wiping away some blood at the corner of his mouth. He stares down at Kakazu in his arms admiring his defined jaw, soft lips and stitches. He traces the stitches on the side of his lips softly, valuing Kakazus rare vulnerability. "I..." Hidan starts, suddenly feeling a lump in his throat. "I never got to thank you." Kakazu shakes his head against his chest. "Don't start," Kakazu says weakly. Hidan swallows slowly and shakes his head, "Just shut up okay," Hidan whispers.

He pushes Kakazu up and off his chest, so he can meet his green eyes. "You saved my life Kakazu..." Hidan says softly. Kakazu remains silent, looking deep into the magenta eyes staring back at him. "Ive never been in real danger before... Ive never been so close to actually losing my life... but you saved it and sacrificed your last heart, for me. I thought you hated me..." Hidan shakes his head as a tear falls out of his eye. He goes to swipe it but stops as Kakazu grabs his wrist lightly. Kakazu cups his face gently in his hand and leans closer, the water dripping down his long, brown hair and dripping off his sharp jawline. "I couldnt hate you, Hidan. I just did what you did for me," he whispers before pressing his lips to Hidans.

Hidan melts against him, one from the hot water and two from the passionate kiss he's being given. Kakazu pulls apart as he coughs weakly into his hand. "Come on, that's enough steam. It's probably irritating your lungs now" Hidan says helping him stand up. They step out of the shower, wrapping towels around their waist and drying their hair as they step into the bedroom. Kakazu sits on the bed, he slips on a clean mask as he closes his eyes, relaxing his head on the wall and focusing on his breathing.

Hidan rubs his hair and throws the towel into the bathroom as he looks over to Kakazu. He frowns as he sees his mask back on as he relaxes on his bed. He eyes his wet body, his eyes drifting over the stitches, his muscles, down to the large scar on his chest. It's wrong how fucking hot he is.... Hidan walks over to his bed quietly and leans down onto his hands and knees and crawls over slowly to Kakazu.

Kakazu opens his eyes slowly as he feels kisses peppering his neck and shoulders. "What are you-" Hidan chuckles softly, "I said shut up Kakazu" he replies, continuing to kiss his neck. Kakazu grunts as Hidan straddles his lap, wrapping his arms around his neck. He continues to kiss up his neck, to his jaw as his fingers lightly pull at his mask. Kakazu grabs his wrist, stopping him "Why?" Kakazu whispers. Hidan bites his lip and looks away, blushing. His hand leaves the side of his mask, trying to find the right words.

"I....uh..." Hidan starts. Kakazu looks at him curiously, not used to seeing the Jashinist tongue tied. "I think you're... really sexy..." he whispers. Kakazu stirs under his weight, slightly uncomfortable by the admission. "You're delusional," Kakazu seethes under his breath.

Hidan frowns, "I am not. I just... I only got to see you twice, its kind of unfair. I did save your life once you know?" Kakazu looks at Hidans sad face and chuckles, then winces from the pain. He reaches up and lays his hand over Hidans eyes, as he pulls him close and kisses him. Hidans cheeks flush as he feels Kakazus soft lips, mask free, against his own.

He smiles against the soft lips as he presses himself deeper against Kakazu, in total darkness and slips his tongue into his mouth. Kakazu removes his hand from his eyes and lays them on Hidans hips as Hidan kisses him deeper. Kakazu trails his hands up Hidans thighs, slowly pulling apart the towel that's wrapped around his waist. Hidan pulls back and grabs his hands, looking into his green eyes and gorgeous face. "Nuh uh... You just sit back and relax," Hidan says kissing him softly and moving to his neck.