Always You...

***Lemon. You are warned.***
__________________________________________________________________________

Hidan kisses and licks up his neck as his hands trail down Kakazu's chest, his fingers tracing his stitches and muscles softly, earning a pleasant sigh from the no-longer masked ninja. He moves to his lips as he lightly pulls the towel ends apart and reaches down. Kakazu groans as Hidan grabs him firmly, his cock half hard and his nerves on fire.

Hidan scoots down and trails his kisses from his neck, to his chest, kissing beside the scar on his chest with his soft lips. Kakazu feels himself harden from the sight. Hidans large magenta eyes looking up at him as his tongue traces the scar he made when he saved his life.

"You ripped someone's heart out for me..." Kakazu whispers. Hidan nods, continuing to kiss down his abs, licking his hip bones. "With my bare hands... and I'd do it again," he replies, his tongue licking across his hips. Hidan smirks as he feels Kakazu grow harder and harder in his hands at the sound of his loyalty.

Hidan lowers his head and licks down Kakazus hard cock, making Kakazu hiss through his teeth. He continues to lick and kiss his hard member as Kakazu begins to relax. Hidan grasps him firmly as he starts to lick the tip and take him into his mouth. "Mmm..... Hidan..." he moans. Hidans eyes water as he lowers his mouth farther down, struggling to get it all the way in and down. He trails his mouth back up and licks the tip with his tongue, kissing it softly. "Don't tease..." he groans, gripping the sheets tightly in his fingers.

Hidan uses the tip of his tongue to run it down the underside of his cock and back up. "Hid- stop teasing..." Kakazu says through grit teeth. Hidan smirks and continues to tease him with his tongue, refusing to take him into his mouth fully. He licks back up and flicks his tongue over the hole of his cock, making Kakazu jump. Hidans eyes water and he moans as he feels hands on the back of his head, forcing him down onto the hard cock at his lips.

He instantly gags but relaxes his throat as Kakazu thrusts up into his mouth, clenching Hidans hair firmly. Kakazu releases his hands and looks at Hidan shocked, surprised he had the energy to lose control. Hidan comes up for air and coughs softly, his cheeks taking a reddish color, drool coming out the side of his mouth, and wipes his eyes.

"What the hell!" Hidan yells, glaring at him.
"I told you not to tease" Kakazu says sternly.
"So you try to kill me?" Hidan snaps back.
Kakazu chuckles, making Hidan's heart stop at his gorgeous smile, "Don't act like you didn't like it Hidan..." Kakazu says stroking his cheek softly.

He smirks and leans over, grasping him in his hands again, stroking him firmly. He gathers saliva in his mouth and as he catches Kakazu's eyes, he lets it drop from his soft lips as it starts to coat his concrete-like member. Kakazu makes sure to burn this image in his memory forever as he holds Hidans gaze, watching this gorgeous young man literally drool over him. Hidan strokes him firmly and slowly as he stares into Kakazu's piercing green eyes, watching the small changes on his face as he strokes him harder.

Kakazu growls and pulls Hidan to him to his chest, unable to withstand not touching him any longer. He presses his lips to HIdan's as he sits him on his lap. Hidan tangles his fingers in Kakazu's hair as he kisses him deeper, sliding his tongue into his mouth and pressing his body tightly against his. Hidan separates their lips as he kisses down his jaw line and to his ear, "Do something for me?" Hidan whispers, kissing down his neck. Kakazu's eyes close as he feels his soft lips trail down his neck and shoulder.

"What?" Kakazu breathes as he tangles one hand in his soft, silver hair. Hidan trails his lips back up to his ear, as he takes Kakazu's other hand in his and slides it up his body and around his throat, "I want you to fuck me..." he whispers. Kakazu pulls his head back softly by his hair, looking deep into his eyes and shakes his head. Hidan's magenta eyes grown concerned, questioning his mood change.