Chapter 26

A/N
I am so sorry that i havent updated in forever! I have been so busy woth school and activities. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I know its short, I'll try to make it up to you guys.
Xoxo.

Narrator

Margaret sat at the edge of their bed with one hand on her stomach. There were tears in her eyes that are blurring her vision. "Hey there love, I'm happy that I have you. However I'm really scared. I don't know if I know how to be a mother because ... I feel like I never really had one. I did but when she was alive she was always busy, not much time to be home, then the accident happen." She whispered choking as she spoke to her not visible baby bump. "I'm scared that you will feel lonely and scared as I feel right now." The tears started to trickle down her cheeks.

Andrew P.O.V.

I heard Margaret talking as i was about to enter or room. She and I had been engaged for a year now, I have never heard her open up about being scared. Now I understand why she thinks we're taking it fast, she thinks that something is going to happen and the baby would be left alone like her. I want her to know that no matter what  happen I will always be here to project her and our child.

I knocked lightly on the door just to capture her attention. "Is it okay if I come in?" I asked softly.

"Of course." She replied lightly. I opened the door wider to let myself in or room, I walked closet to her and she slowly lowered her hard, not wanting to make eye contact with me. "How are feeling?" I asked sitting in front of her to meet her gaze. "Andrew I'm so so-" she whispered. "I know … you're scared. I get that but so am I, but that's why were here. We're here for each other. In here for you." I state, ticking a loose stand of hair behind her ear. "I was going to say I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking. We're fine where we are, we're not taking it fast. It's just right, it's perfect." She said cupping my face with her gentle hands. "I thought that you didn't want to talk about this until tomorrow?" "You now me, I'm stubborn." She chuckle. "That you are." I reolied , getting up and placing a kiss on her forehead.

Margaret P.O.V.

Andrew walked to the bathroom to get ready for bed, and I was left sitting on the bed. Still processing my thoughts. "I truly am stubborn." I whispered to myself.

I stood up and went to change into my pajamas.

A few minutes had passed and both of us were sitting on the bed with out back on the head board. Andrew put his arm around me and kissed my head. "Thank you." He said. "What for?" I asked. "For understanding what happened earlier and for sticking with me." He said. I looked up and looked into his eyes. "I'm not gonna lie, I was upset about what I saw earlier. However, I know that you didn't mean for that to happen and I'm here by your side no matter what. I'm sorry I put you in distress when I said we were taking it fast." He cuppee my face and said, "I understand, you were scared. I get it, I'm scared too." He kisser my head and with that, we both went to sleep.