Chapter 9

Andrew's P.O.V.

"Well hello to you, you miss me? That's good cause I miss you too"

It wasn't Margaret...

it was.....

Gert?

I felt her light hand on my shoulder. I turned around and found Her behind me with her phone.

"Hhheeeyyyy" she said stretching every letter of the word. She was drunk.

"Gert..."I said softly talking her hand off of my shoulder. "Are you...you drunk?" I stupidly asked because I already know the answer, I can smell the alcohol.

"Just a little bit." She said seductively running her hand from my chest to my shoulder, down my back and smacking my ass.

"Gert...what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Visiting an old friend, is that bad?"

"No it's not but usually you visit a friend when your not intoxicated." I said defending myself.

"I know, but I just wanted to talk to you. I just never find the good time to talk." She explained rather seriously.

"Why?" I asked with a confused face.

"It's because your always with..."

Before she could finish her sentence I saw a woman jogging towards the house.

"Margaret." I said.

"Yeah." Gert answered.

"No, Margaret's here." I whispered. I felt like I was trying to hide Gert, like since I saw Gert drunk it would be awkward Margaret saw me talking to Gert when she's drunk.

Margaret's P.O.V.

I was jogging back to the house because Grace forgot something and I offered to get it, plus I wanted to see Andrew.

When I got closer and closer to the house I noticed Andrew standing on the porch with...

"Gert?" I exhaled gasping for air. She looked a little tipsy. I slowed down and just started to walk casually.

Closer and closer I got to the house I noticed Andrew's confused faced. I know that face, he's not confused, he's... he's hiding something.

"Hi" I said standing at the first step of the three step stairs.

"Hi honey" Andrew said waking towards me and brushing past Gert.

Gert P.O.V.

What the fuck?!?

I wanted to talk to him and now this?!

Margaret's P.O.V.

Andrew gave me a hug and kissed my temple.

"What are you doing back so fast?" He asked.

"Grace forgot something, I offered to get it for her." I answered walking up the steps to the house. As I got closer to Gert I could smell the strong scent of alcohol. "Oooyyy..." I whispered.

I waved my hand hi at Gert before entering the house, and she gave me a smile.

I walked upstairs to my bedroom and got something and went straight down to the kitchen to get Grace the measuring tape she forgot. The measuring tape was in an old tin cookie container, and inside was sewing stuff and baby pictures of Andrew. He was such a beautiful baby, I took one and put it in my purse, and made my way to the door.

A meter or two away from the door, I could see Andrew and Gert talking but I couldn't hear them. Andrew looked serious about whatever he was saying, and Gert, well she was crying. She seems to be pleading Andrew about something. I kept walking like I don't see anything. And right when I opened the door, I heard the words that I thought would never hurt me so much.