Chapter 3

Note!

Super short chapter, sorry I will try to post chapter 4 as soon as possible. :) comment what you think about this chapter and don't forget to vote, vote, vote :D enjoy this chapter and thank you for the beautiful comments and the desire for update Lovelys :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•"But," he paused. "It sucks, because it's not Gert!" He continued laughing.

With that comment, everybody hushed up and turned to the person talking. It was Chuck. He was already drunk and been the one shouting out the "rude" comments.

Margaret's P.O.V.

With that comment, I found it hard to breath. I was embarrassed, and I'm probably as red as a tomato. I can feel Andrew's hand interlocking with mine and gripping it tight but i just lat my hand loose. I was ready to bolt out of the room.

"Margaret, it's okay. He's been drunk the whole night. He doesn't know what he's saying." Andrew whispered under his breath.

Without a thought i let go if Andrew's hand and headed upstairs to our room. I walked it and slammed the door and locked it behind me. I sat curled up behind the door as the warm tears started to roll down my cheeks, followed by a quiet sob. I sat, behind the door, by myself.

I could Andrew calling for me but I ignored him.

Andrew's P.O.V.

I tried calling Margaret but all I got was the sound of the door slamming.

I felt mom's hand comforting me as the tension rose in me.

"Take him outside will yah! He's drunk!" My dad commanded some other men to escort Chuck out of our dwelling.

"Oh come on guys, it was a joke." Chuck said trying to walk in a straight line and failing. "At least I didn't say what actually was on my mind."

"And what is that?" One of the guy asked trying to help Chuck to his feet.

"What was really on mind? Okay, I was going to say...that Margaret was just playing Andrew and that-"

Next thing I knew I had already punched him square on the jaw, and everybody was pulling me away from him. "Don't you dare say that about Margaret you asshole." With that I shrugged off whoever was holding on to my shoulders and left him on the floor. I ran up stairs to find Margaret.