Chapter 16

Margaret's P.O.V.

I kept walking to the dock, until I found a bench where I could sit and wait for Andrew. It had been 15 minutes since I found the bench and sat down but Andrew hasn't called, so I decided to dial his phone. He answered on the second ring.

"Hey, where are you?" He whispered on the other line.

"I'm...I'm at the dock. You?"

"I...uh I just went for a walk. I'll meet you there in thirty minutes?"

"Sure." Was the last thing I said, then I hung up the phone.

I know he didn't go for a walk, I know where he is, I do but why didn't I tell him.

Andrew's P.O.V.

Gertrude looked so vulnerable with her hands bandages and shaking, she also looked sort of pale from all the blood she lost and saw. I sat by her bed side until she had fallen into a deep sleep, just I realized that I'll meets Margaret by the dock in thirty minutes four hours ago.

"Shit!" I quickly stood up and head for the door. I left the clinic and started to walk/jog my way to Margaret. Once I got to the dock, there was no sign of Margaret. I dialed her phone but I kept getting the machine.

"Where are you?" I asked myself hoping Margaret would just pop up somewhere. I tried calling her again but I got the machine so I left a message. "Hey Margaret it me Andrew. I'm at the dock and well...you're not here. Call me so I know where you are, please. I'm worried."

I stood there waiting for her to come or call but there was nothing.

*its short chapter. I know but I've been really busy! Sorry :) comment vote and I hope you enjoyed it :) xoxo💋*