Chapter 25

Narrator.

"Andrew, I ... I just think that sometimes ... sometimes we just - force it. We're forcing us."

"How do you mean?" Andrew asked curiously.

"Sometimes I feel like we force what we have!" Margaret said a little louder. She stood up and walked a few steps away from Andrew.

"Margaret, if this all about the kiss ... it's a little extreme."

"At first it is about the kiss. I was mad at you about the kiss, but then driving home, I realized that maybe its not the kiss, maybe we went too fast?" Margaret said quieter as she spat each word.

"Margaret don't tell me that ... don't tell me that we're not ... Margaret do you not want to get married?" Andrew asked with pain in his voice.

"Andrew I do. I do want to get married. I do, honey. I swear but maybe, just maybe we are taking things fast." She explained cupping his face with her gentle hands.

"We are not taking this fast. We are fine." Andrew argued silently, as a single tear came rolling down his cheek.

Margaret didn't know what to do or say. Are they really fine? She wasn't so sure at the moment. Who's holding them - her- back? The kiss? The child? Or the fear of not knowing how to take care of family because she never really had one. Everything was very sudden for her, maybe she was just overwhelmed about finding out she's going to be a mother and she is going to start a family with Andrew.

Margaret looked deeply into Andrew's eyes and there she saw the guilt, pain, curiosity and agony. "Can we jut talk about the tomorrow?" She whispered.

Author's note!

It had been so dang loooong since I updated. I am terribly sorry about that. I hope you like this chapter, it's short. Again I'm sorry. Please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. :*