Chapter 13

"Everything okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah everything's fine. Shall we go?" He said slipping his phone in his pocket and holding his hand out for me. I nodded my head and took his hand. We walked to the woods. He brought me to the very spot where Gammy and I had danced.

"What...what are we doing here?" I asked turning my head to face Andrew. Without a word he cupped my face and kissed me. Kissed me deeply and dearly.

"Margaret Tate with Mother Nature as our witness, will you with cherries on top marry me?" He said sweetly after he pulled away. He got on one knee and held on to my hand waiting for an answer.

My eyes began to fill with tears of happiness and one by one they fell. "You...you have proposed to me for the third time now, and for the third time, forever and always the answer will be yes." I answered pulling him up and giving him a tight hug. He picked me up and spun me around. Giving me small kisses.

Andrew's P.O.V.

This third proposal was unexpected for Margaret and also for me. I just wanted to make her feel happy because she had been sick and she been in our bedroom for a long time. She needed air, fresh air and a nice walk around the woods and around town.

"What do you think about walking to the dock and I'll drive the boat to town and well have lunch?" I offered. She simply nodded her head and started to walk. I watched her walk, and I knowing that she was mine and I was hers just warmed my heart and put a smile on my face. I was fixing to follow her but before I could my phone started to buzz. Another text from Gert. I unlocked my phone and checked the text.

"Wanna meet in town today?" -Gert.

I stared at my phone not knowing what to reply so I just left it. I slid my phone back and my pocket and jogged after Margaret.

"Hey wait up!" I yelled after her, but she's way too far already so I just jogged faster. Once I found her, she was sitting on a the tree stump, gently studying the delicate butterfly that had landed on her index finger.

"Whatcha got there?" I whispered trying not to scare her or the butterfly.

"It just landed on my finger." She whispered back referring to the butterfly. "It's beautiful." She continued glancing over at me.

"Yes it's beautiful like you." Margaret continued on staring at the butterfly, but it flew away because my phone started to ring loudly. It startled both Margaret and the butterfly. I fished my phone from my pocket. It was a call from...Gert?

"Honey could you stay here for a bit, I've got to take this." I told Margaret. She nodded her head and just sat in silence.

Margaret's P.O.V.

I watched Andrew disappear deep in the woods. It must have been a pretty important call, probably from his mom.

Ten minutes had passed and his not back yet. I was starting to get bored so I decided to follow him deep in the woods, and there I found him still on his phone, he looked rather serious. When he noticed me he put up his left hand letting me know his almost done. I smiled ever so slightly and nodded my head. When he or the person on the other line had hung up, Andrew grabbed my hand we started to walk to the dock in silence.

Who was he talking to?