Chapter 18

Andrea's P. O.V.

"Andrew? Dr. Angelo is here." She said quietly.

"Oh ... Uhm ... Hey Dr. Angelo." I said slowly standing up. "Uhm this Margaret, my fiancé."

Dr. Angelo nodded his head and smiled. "So how's she been doing lately? Any difference with her actions? Eating patterns? Anything?"

I shook my head in response to the question. "Although she was sick last night, and she fainted ... twice. She's been dizzy a lot." I informed him.

"We should run some tests on her. But to do that we do need to bring her to the hospital."

"Margaret, she has a thing with hospitals."

"But we can't do tests here Andrew. It might be something serious and as long as we don't do a test we won't know." He said calmly.

Mom pulled me to the side of our room and said: "Honey, I know she hates hospitals and she might hate you for bringing her to one when she wakes up, but this is the only way they can do tests and find out if she's okay."

I looked over at my unconscious-wife-to-be and made up my mind. "Call the ambulance. I'll carry her downstairs."

They made the call and I carried Margaret downstairs. I held her code to me as we waited for the paramedics to load her in the small plane. Once we were on air, I held Margaret's hand tight then it dawned on my that that I was about to see what she was holding on to before we were interrupted by the on call doctor. When I reached for Margaret's other hand, she wasn't clutching her fist anymore. I guess it was just my random thought so I pushed it out of my mind.

When we arrived in the hospital, they all rushed to get Margaret in a room and they proceeded on her tests.

A couple of had passed and I'm watching Margaret as she sleeps.

"Hmmm." She whined quietly.

"Margaret, hey I'm here." I whispered holding her hand close to my lips.

"Andrew?" She asked, slowly opening her eyes. When her eyes were completely open, she asked: "where are we?" With an angry expression, because she knows well enough where we are.

"I ... I had to bring you here." I explained.

"Andrew! I told you not... I told you never to bring me here." She said as she slowly try to bring herself up but failed because of her lack of energy.

"What if you get sick? You expect me to just watch you suffer? I can't do that."

"Andrew. I want to get out of here. Please." She cried pleading me to bring her home.

"It's gonna be okay. I'm not leaving. I'll stay here with you." I whispered hugging her close to my chest.

"Yeah, but you left the ice cream place and told me you'll come back but you didn't." She cried even harder.

"I'm sorry. Honey, I'm so sorry. I promise it won't happen again." I apologized feeling so stupid and such a jerk for what I did. I kissed her head and drew small circles on her back as I waited for her to calm down.

Our moment were interrupted when the doctor came knocking on the door. Margaret pulled herself from me to see who it was.

"Well see who's awake." The doctor smiled. "The test are here and well..." his smiled got bigger as he flipped through the pages. He walked towards me and handed one of the paper. "I think it's best if you read it."

Margaret's P.O.V.

I pulled myself from Andrew as I watched him accept the paper that was handed to him. As he read through it, I saw his face brighten up and his eyes twinkle and turn glassy.

"Wha- what is it?" I asked, out of curiosity.

"Baby." He whispered as he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head. "Thank you so much."

"Thank you for? For what?" I asked. He handed me the paper and I read through it.

"Andrew." I cried quietly. "It's true." I whispered.

"Of course honey it is. You're pregnant. We're having a family."

"No..." I whispered with no expression on my face. "No... we're pregnant." I smiled. "We're in this together Andrew." He nodded his head and kissed me tenderly. "Andrew..." I whispered when I pulled away from him. He cupped my face. "I'm scared" I said.

"Don't be. I'll be with you." He said tucking loose hair behind my ear.

The doctor coughed to get our attention. "I think it's best that you rest her for the night or if you would like you could go home and rest there. Completely up to you, but let me know so I can discharge you."

Note!

-wow short update sorry *tsk tsk* I have been so busy smh. I out a song here cause for some reason I was listening to this song as I was writing this chapter! I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it and please please please let me know what you think!

Xox, loves :)-