Chapter 6 (re-edited/ rewritten)

Author's note

I couldn't write this chapter without listening to "thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran" I don't know why and tried so hard not to make it "weird"(you know what I mean.) but I think I did, uhm and yeah I hope you enjoy it. Comment what you think and vote :) sorry for having to delete the first update of this chapter.

-------------------------

"Andrew," she whispered. "I'm getting hungry."

"You pulled away from our kiss because you're hungry?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Yes, Andrew Paxton I pulled away from your soft soft lips because I'm hungry." She said trying to get up. "I haven't had a proper meal since we got here."

"Okay...then what does my beautiful princess want for....." I paused looking at the clock. "For....lunch?"

"Why don't we go out to town and have lunch there?"

"Alright then, but you have to give me a kiss." I said looking at her.

Margaret's P.O.V.

I walked up to him and kissed him one last time before we go out for lunch.

After ten short minutes, we were both dressed up to go outside for lunch.

Andrew and I walked together to the dock, I still feel unease being surrounded by the water.

"Honey, is there any other way we could take to get to town?" I asked watching the soft waves hit the boat in front of us.

"No, not really, not that I know of. Why?" He said looking at me concerned.

I shook my head like it was nothing.

"Oh Margaret....Margaret honey, don't be afraid of the water. You won't fall out of the boat, I won't let that happen again. I promise." He said pulling me in for a hug before he helped me get on the boat with him.

He drove the boat to town.

While he drove he looked so serious, and cute but mostly serious. He would give me concerned looks and he would smile once in a while.

Andrew's P.O.V.

Every time I look over at Margaret, who was sitting on the passenger seat, I can see she's still scared of the water. She would give little smiles, I guess she's trying to tell me that she's fine.

"You okay?" I asked taking her hand and her hand was cold.

"Uhm...yeah I'm fine."

I smiled and focused on driving the boat.

We arrived at our destination and I help Margaret off the boat.

After walking for ten minutes we decided to eat at a local Sitka restaurant.

•Narrator•

They ate at a local Sitka restaurant. They were very sweet, stealing food from each other's plate, laughing, and feeding each other.

"Andrew?" Someone said behind Andrew.

Margaret looked up and saw it Gertrude. Andrew turned his head around.

"Gert?" He said.

Since Andrew and Margaret arrived in Sitka for the second time, Gertrude doesn't seem to acknowledge Margaret's presence.

Gertrude walked closer to their table.

"Uhm...excuse me. I need to go visit the ladies room." Margaret said standing up.