Camping

HUMAN AU

"There's something about the sunshine baby, I'm seeing you in a whole new light! Out in this world for the first time baby, ohhh- it's so right! Now that you're here, it's suddenly clear, The sun's coming through, I never knew whatever I do, it's better with you. It's better with you!" Sophie sang at the top of her lungs, along with the radio.

Beside her, Keefe laughed, "Oh my gods that was so much fun!"

"Yeah" Sophie replied back.

"Ya know, Foster?" he said, turning his attention from the road for a second, his face slightly tilted towards her, "This song may very well apply to us"

Sophie felt her face go red. " Yeah" she mumbled, a smile creeping on her face.

She put a hand over his own, which was on the clutch as of the moment and looked over at him.

He was wearing a white button down shirt, with black jeans and The Hair artfully mussed. His fingers drummed the steering wheel as he drove. He looked amazing in sunglasses, a smirk etching his gorgeous features.

Oh my gosh. He pulls off the hot and handsome look all the while being so incredibly cute. How is that humanly possible?!

Keefe burst out laughing, "You said that out loud, you idiot"

Sophie felt like drowning herself and whipped her face towards the car window, embarrassed.

Aww c'mon Foster!" Keefe pouted," Don't go shutting off on me! What will I do without my adorable girlfriend? But it's good to know you think that way"

He deliberately looked at her, sliding his sunglasses slightly low, and tilted her face so that their eyes met.

Sophie's breath hitched and Keefe smirked, aware of the effect he had on her.

"Ughhh. You're so annoying. I hate you" she groaned.

"Nahh. You love me" he grinned cheekily at her.

Knowing he was right, she agreed "I love you"

They smiled at each other.

"Okayy, so where are you taking me, boyfriend?"

He smirked, "You'll see. Oh and I already asked your parents, they were fine with you coming home tomorrow. Look in your bag, Edaline must have packed some essentials for you. Ooh and I'm sure there'll be her snacks, too"

"We're going to come back tomorrow? Are we going star gazing or something?"

"Or something- though star gazing is a part of it" he replied.

"Ughh. I won't get it out from you, will I?"

"Aahh. You know me too well, Foster"

She rolled her eyes, trying to hide the grin appearing on her face. "Let's see where you're taking me then"

✨✨✨
(The place they go to is the pic on top)

"Wow" Sophie breathed, jumping out of the car and walking towards the lake.

She heard Keefe chuckle and two arms wrapped around her from behind.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Keefe asked, nuzzling his head in her shoulder.

"It's breathtaking" she whispered, in awe of the place.

"I'm glad you liked it" he smiled, his cheek pressed against her own.

"I love it" she grinned, tilting her head sideways, kissing him on the cheek, with one hand cupping the other while another rested on top of his hands at her waist.