Hey Look- The baddies are gone. Time for new confessions! #4

SOPHIE'S POV

Sophie could not believe what was happening. Here she was, at the Shores of Solace, doing something she had never thought was possible- kissing Keefe Sencen, who was kissing her back! Keefe freaking Sencen- the perfectly handsome master trickster, the prankster and bearer of The Hair.

Never in a million years had she imagined something like this to occur, but when it finally did, she couldn't have asked for more. 

It was perfect- just the way described in books she had earlier read. She felt as if there was no one else besides him and her- an intoxicating, pleasurable feeling of soaring so high that the ground faded below.

 It felt so right, as if all puzzle pieces had come together to form a picture so clear, she couldn't fathom how she had never noticed it before.

Slowly, they both pulled back, with their foreheads touching. Sophie could feel herself getting red as a tomato, though at the moment Keefe's face was also a bright shade of fuschia.

"I love you" she declared, so softly that she was afraid he may not have heard her.

He did, however, and there was a sweet, affectionate glint in his eyes as he looked directly at her and reciprocated the sentiment. "I love you too, Sophie" he voiced-barely a whisper, but enough to make her insides start doing cartwheels.

Both their hearts were hammering against their chests as Keefe spoke up, "You know, I've waited so long for this day to come. Did you-"

"FINALLY! TOOK YOU BOTH LONG ENOUGH. BLONDIE, DID YOU EVEN KNOW HOW PATHETIC IT WAS TO WATCH HUNKYHAIR IN ANGSTY MODE HALF OF THE TIME?!" Ro bellowed.

They both turned their heads towards the doorway where Ro stood. Keefe still had his arms around Sophie's waist, and was holding her tight against him, while she had his collar in her curled up fists. 

Ro noticed their intimate position and a glint of some emotion shone in her eyes as she squealed. 

Yes, the ogre princess squealed, with joy and happiness as she danced around with- wait, were those tears?!- in her eyes " OH MY GODS! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE AND ADORABLE TOGETHER! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!"

"It is, isn't it?" Keefe turned towards Sophie, a lopsided grin on his face. Still too flustered and ecstatic, Sophie responded with the only rational thing that came to her mind.

A kiss.

A/N: Here you go peeps, chapter 4! Hope you guys enjoyed it. Srsly tho, I had loads of fun writing this one. I have 2 questions for you guys-

 1. Who's your favourite KOTLC character? (Mine's definitely Keefe)

2. What do you make of Alden manipulating Keefe as mentioned in his short story? (I'm not answering that here cause it'll then turn into a rant lol but tbh I was furious at Alden when I read that)

Stay safe guys, remain happy and keep on smiling! Love y'all,

~Ana:))