I

Don't forget to vote <3

~•~

The bar was oddly full today for a Thursday night. Mostly were men that chugged a tall glass of beer as if it would be the solution to their problem. Y/n silently listened to the young man's rant that sat beside her, nodding her head sometimes.

She couldn't careless about his life if hers was terrible enough. The reason why she's pretending to be engrossed in the conversation was because this is her first night being alone. Heck, she already paid for her drinks. Ain't no way she's getting up without finishing it.

He obviously had stopped talking as he stared at her with drunken eyes. "Wanna get out of here?" He asked.

She raised her head and look directly in his eyes. He was grinning so hard she's scared his mouth might ripped.

She gave him a boring look while twirling her drink around. Slowly, her lip curled up forming a small smile.

"To have sex? No thanks. My life fucks me everyday." She turned back to her drink, never once dropping her smile.

The grin were wiped off from his face turning into a snarl.

'Oh boy here we go.' She thought as she's mentally prepared about what's going to happen.

Luckily, he didn't throw a fit.

"Whatever. You're not that pretty." He said while rolling his eyes. With that said, he got up from his seat and left.

Y/n covered her mouth with the back of her hand. A habit she usually does when she's embarrassed or holding her laughter. Right now, it's the latter.

"That's his comeback? Talk about lame." She muttered to herself
quietly while turning her body to the mass of people in the club.

Y/n sipped her drink lightly as her eyes began to wonder in the crowd. Loud music were booming in the background as people dance to the rhythm. Y/n continued to observe from the bar when suddenly she felt shivers down her spine. Using her extrasensory, she searched for the source of her discomfort.

There he stood, cigarette in his right tattooed hand, looking through his narrowed eyes at Y/n which she returned with inquisitive eyes.

Before she realized it, her legs began to advance towards him. She didn't know whether it's a good idea or not but there's something about him that she's curious about.

How come he looks lost in that fancy clothes?

•••

Or so she thought.

Y/n began to curse herself in the head, regretting her decision already. Still walking towards him though.

'It'd be awkward if I turn around now. Plus, his stare really bothers me.' She calms herself down and gain a little courage to frick him off.