seven + if it means alot to you.

Idk if its gonna show up as a gif but hey its a gif I promise
-
If you can wait till I get home, 

Then I swear to you that we can make this last. 

(La la la) 

If you can wait till I get home, 

Then I swear come tomorrow, this will all be in our past. 

Well it might be for the best.

If It Means Alot To You - A Day To Remember
-
M E G A N

Ashton and I didn't talk about what happened. Neither of us wanted to. Things remained as usual.

Except for Sarah and Luke. They were completely ignoring each other, neither daring to look at the other. And I, along with everyone else, was confused.

They had gotten so close since Luke arrived. We didn't understand what was happening. Madi was sitting on Calum's lap on the swing set of the small playground, both wearing beanies and let's just say the were fucking adorable together.

I push a hand through my hair, leaning back onto Ashton as I watch Luke, who is lying in the grass on his back, phone held above his face. Michael was lying across the picnic table, and Sarah and Jaycee were running around the playground with three five-year-olds who wanted them to play with them. Of course, they said yes. Michael was smiling fondly at Jaycee, green eyes focused on her as she ran after a small boy, smiling wide and hair tied back in a ponytail.

Sarah runs up behind a girl, scooping her up from behind. The little girl screeched, but then laughed as she saw who it was.

Jaycee and Sarah were always the best with children. The most experience I'd had was my cousin Rosalie, who was eleven and a half years younger, but I never had to really take care of her. My mom was always there to.

But Sarah, having four younger siblings and one older, she was pretty experienced. Basically, Sarah's older brother, Matthew, was born first, then Sarah. Next came Danny, two years after, River. Ten months after that, Sage. Then came little Violet, was is now four.

I mean, I had siblings. An older brother, two older half sisters, and a little sister. But my little sister, Piper, was really close in age, so I was about a year old when she was born. I think she moved in with my brother, Blade, after Mom and Dad were arrested. I wasn't sure.

The thing is, though, I wish I could've been better then. I was insecure, short-tempered, and always getting mad at her for the stupidest things.

I think, majority of my anger came from jealousy. I was the middle child; the useless, unimportant, middle child. So they thought it was good to pick on me. I was constantly called ugly by my own sister. And that was something.

"Babe, you okay?" Ashton asks. I nod, and he nuzzles his face into my neck, pressing a soft kiss to it.

"Luke!" A shout rang through the park, making us all flip turn our heads to a girl with short blonde hair and steel blue eyes.

"J-Jenna?" He gapes. "Why're you-"

"You need to come home, Luke."

"Why? Its not like they want me there."

"But they do, you know that!"

I stand up abruptly. "Okay what the hell is going on?!"

Luke sighs, "This is Jenna-"

"I'm his sister from Australia."

-
heyyyooooo updateeeee

how r u 2day

thats kewl

k bi