eleven + addicted.

pic is Luke bc I didn't want to take the time to find a pic that fit the chapter

this is a filler the same friend I mentioned last time got 4K a couple days ago on IG.

again, go follow her @party_hard_5sos

soz 4 the sexual song dedication oopsie

I'm so addicted to,

All the things you do,

When you're going down on me,

In between the sheets,

Or the sound you make,

With every breath you take.

It's not like anything,

When you're loving me.

Addicted - Saving Abel
-
S A R A H

Opening my eyes in the morning, I groan at the light seeping through the window. I attempt to shift in the bed, but my body touches someone else. I open my eyes, and they widen when seeing Luke snoring softly.

My eyes travel across the room to Luke and I's discarded shirts. I glance at him before untangling myself from the blond, grabbing Luke's flannel from the ground and buttoning it up, leaving the room in search for Megan and Ashton. But the dull pain in my head intensifies, and I find myself groaning, grabbing onto the door for support.

When I feel okay, I move again, using the wall for support and keeping two fingers pressed to my temple. I open doors one after one to see passed out teenagers, but finally, I run across a room where Megan lies, Ashton having his arms wrapped around her. I walk over and shake her shoulder. She groans, and I shove her shoulder roughly, causing her eyes to shoot open in a glare. "What the fuck do you- why are you wearing Luke's shirt?" She says as she gets up, Ashton's long black tee shirt stopping at mid-thigh.

"Why are you wearing Ashton's shirt?" I then continue, "And only Ashton's shirt?"

"Because he's my boyfriend, obviously. What's your excuse, smartass?" She replies, pulling her jeans on.

"Actually, my names Sarah, not smartass."

"Oh, but it should be," she says. I flick her in the forehead as she tugs on her vest. "Let's go find the others." She grabs her phone from the table beside the bed. Ashton was still snoring, I was surprised he didn't wake up after our conversation.

Megan waves me off, "I know what you're thinking, he's a really heavy sleeper." I just shrug.

Megan and I continue walking down the hall. We find Madi and Calum passed out in another room. Michael is stretched Alon the couch, a beer bottle still in his hand. We take the bottle from his hand and wake him.

Jaycee is passed out outside, laying on the ground, curled up into a ball. At first we thought she was hurt, but she seemed fine.

I walked back to the room I had left Luke in, and I jump ten feet off the ground when a voice says, "Is that my shirt?"

I blush, but attempt to play it off. "You scared me," I say.

He adjusts himself a little. His hair is still in a slight quiff, but hairs a sticking everywhere and I laugh. He groans, running a hand through his hair. "So, why are you wearing my shirt?"

My cheeks get a little redder. "I don't really know, to be fucking honest."

He laughs, but then his face contorts into pain and he grabs at his head. "What the fuck happened last night?"

"I-I can't remember."

"I can tell you one thing," Luke says.

"Hm?"

"I remember bits and pieces, and it was addicting."

-
M E G A N

We got home about thirty minutes later, Alexa perking her head up at us. Ashton calls for pizza, grabbing the aspirin for my headache, which was still terrible.

He hangs up with the pizza place, placing a pill in my hand and a glass of water in my other.

I feel sick looking at the pill, my throat catching and I'm willing myself not to cry, not to remember the day when I was twelve. I quickly take the pill, swallowing it with a small grimace. Ashton smiles and hesitates before he kisses my temple.

I smile, then grab my phone. "Hey, Ash, I'm gonna see if the club of misfits wants to take a trip to Virginia Beach this weekend."

He grabs his phone from the table. "You get the girls, I got the guys." Ashton says. I nod.