eight + all around me.

Jenna is obviously Jenna McDougall BC why tf not

Update bc my friend just reached 3K on her fan acc on IG

You should go follow her @party_hard_5sos
-
I can feel you all around me,

Thickening the air I'm breathing,

Holding on to what I'm feeling,

Savoring this heart that's healing.

All Around Me - Flyleaf
-
S A R A H

I honestly didn't know what to feel. Luke's. . . sister? I didn't even know he had a sister. I don't think any of us did.

Luke gets up and wraps her arms around the slim girl, hugging her tightly. I feel a pang of jealousy in the pit of my stomach, but I shake it off. He's her sister.

My mind drifts to Luke ignoring me. How did it even happen?

My thoughts are shaken when the little girl, Emma, pokes my arm. "Tag!" She screams, running away. I grin, chasing after her.

-

When I get home with Megan by my side, Violet attacks us in a hug. Megan laughs, hugging Violet back while I just ruffle the small girl's hair. She glares at me, hugging her little leather jacket Megan got her for her last birthday around her.

I hear a small gasp, and my mother hugs me, then Megan, saying, "Megan! I haven't seen you in forever!" Then she gives Megan a solemn look, "How are you doing, you know, about your parents?"

Megan twists the ring on her necklace around her finger, "I'm doing fine. If anything, I've been doing better since they were arrested." My mother smiles.

"That's good." Suddenly we hear a shout coming from the loving room, and my mother and I groan, as does Violet. Megan scoffs, walking into the living room with us on her trail and she smacks my brother, River, in the back of the head. Sage is curled up on the couch, looking up at Megan with a small smirk on his double pierced lip.

Megan smiles at Sage, ruffling his hair a little. Sage has always by far been Megan's favorite of my siblings.

I grab her hand, dragging her up the stairs to the third floor, where it was one room, and only mine. There were also stairs in this room that led to a small loft.

Megan connects her phone to my Bluetooth speakers, playing some Nickelback. She slumps onto the small couch, saying, "So, Luke's sister, huh?"

"Yep." I reply. "She gonna be a misfit?"

Megan shakes her head a little, fixing her red beanie on top of her head. "I don't think so. We don't need a ninth wheel. Plus, we've never had siblings in the club of misfits except for Grace and Granger." She chokes a little. "But no one wants to talk about that."

"Agreed." I say, turning to face her. "I don't ever want to see David again, not after what he did to them."

"Me neither, and we won't. Remember, he moved away with a fake I.D." She then furrows her eyebrows and looks at me. "You never told Luke about them, right?"

"No, he asked about the history of the misfits, but I only told him how we got the current members."

She plays with her bracelets. "Okay. I trust you, plus, you were close to Granger, I don't think you'd want to bring that up anyway."

"Yeah."

"Anywho, did you hear about that party Kalyn and Malia are throwing?"

"I've heard it around, everyone's supposed to be there. Why?"

"Because the misfits are crashing that shit."

I laugh. "How did I ever get a friend like you?"

She smiles. "You signed up for this, and now you're stuck with me."