twenty + all signs point to lauderdale.

The picture is just stating a fact. This is the last chapter of Megan. The end.
-
Remember when I tried?

I never strayed too far from you.

Forever by your side,

No matter what I was going through.

All Signs Point To Lauderdale - A Day To Remember
-
S A R A H
The misfits were my family, even though I have a big enough one already.

Megan, Ashton, Jaycee, Michael, Calum, Madi, Luke, and I were a big ass family that couldn't be broken.

We finished school successfully, all of us.

And we're okay.

Jaycee is genuinely happy, and she says the voices have stopped.

Madi and Calum moved in together. Actually, so did Michael and Jaycee.

So did Luke and I.

We all ended up buying actual houses.

Hey, and maybe Megan and Ashton got married, too.

We all worked together; the best part is, it was a record label.

Our own record label.

The boys named it Hi Or Hey Records.

Us girls agreed on it.

And so we signed bands, and Megan even attempted to go her way in music, but she decided to settle down, as much as she could, owning one eighth of a record label.

About a year later, I had a child. A little girl, who we named Scarlett Rose. She had straight brown hair and the brightest cerulean blue eyes you had ever seen. She was a beauty, I'd say. Although, she was a little on the short side, which she obviously got from me. And besides living in America, she spoke her first word with an Australian accent.

Let's just say, the children in the club of misfits grew as we got older.

Brayden, Jaycee's and Michael's only child. A boy, with wispy brown hair and green eyes.

Ashlyn, Ashton and Megan's daughter. Curly light brown locks and hazel eyes.

And then there was Kaden. Calum and Madi's, a little tan boy with raven black hair and the sweetest brown eyes you ever will see.

I had a boy - Jesse- a little over a year after little Kaden was born. Now, he looked like Luke. He was tall, blonde hair, and bright blue eyes.

I was honestly amazed at how fast they grew up, and how the club of misfits could never. When Scarlett and Jesse were five, Luke was already teaching the two to play guitar.

Megan started to drag Ashlyn into soccer, but Ashlyn loved it.

Today, Scarlett had been singing her heart out to old rock bands like Guns N' Roses and Blink-182, and Jesse, Luke and I were going along with her.

Ashlyn and Scarlett had quickly formed a bond, Scarlett being a little more pop, and Ashlyn being a little more punk. Ashlyn attacks Jesse, clinging onto his back and my now sixteen year old son stumbles, but regains his composure and grins at the girl.

"No more kids, Sarah," Luke says, an arm around my waist.

I look up into the boys blue eyes, listening to the banter of the original misfits and the children of them, including our own.

"I'm pregnant again."

THE END.

ITS THE FUCKING END.

THERE WILL NOT BE AN EPILOGUE, sorry.

thank you to all who read this. You guys mean everything to me.

I love you so fucking much. :-)

-Megan