Chapter 1: Madame!

Gu Xueyi is dead.

The day before, she had just been named a first-class wife.

On the second day, she opened her eyes again. She was sitting at a white table with a simple and peculiar cup beside her. Besides, it was a book with strange binding...

On the pages of the book, there are five words "Strong Petting Sweetheart Wife" written in words with missing arms and legs.

Those five words plunged deeply into her eyes, suddenly pulling out all the memories deep in her mind.

Her name is Gu Xueyi, but she is no longer Gu Xueyi, the mother of the Sheng family of Dajin, but Gu Xueyi, the eldest lady of the Xinyuan Group.

When she was twenty-four years old, she fell in love with Yanchao, the president of Yanchao at first sight, so she hid in the hotel room of Yanchao by means, and then spent money to invite the media to "catch the rape."

The media took photos of them entering and leaving the hotel room one after another, and they quickly made headlines.

After half a month, they got married.

...

Gu Xueyi struggled to digest those unfamiliar pictures and vocabulary, and she suddenly realized that she had come back to life again, only living in the body of a woman with the same name and surname as her.

"Bang bang bang-" A violent knock on the door sounded.

This is a family with no rules.

Gu Xueyi frowned secretly in her heart.

"Who?" Gu Xueyi asked coldly.

The knock on the door stopped, and a female voice immediately followed: "Mrs....you go out and have a look. Miss Jiang has been waiting for you downstairs for a long time, and she is angry now."

Who is Miss Jiang?

Go to someone else's house and make her angry? What a majesty.

Gu Xueyi hadn't seen it in many years, and someone dared to splash around her like this.

"Mrs......"

"Madam, your husband is not at home now. You can't be willful."

"Madam, there is still husband's child in Miss Jiang..."

The people outside, the urge was faster than the other.

Gu Xueyi almost knew that the woman outside should be the servant of this family, but who has the reason for the servant to command the master?

The more anxious the people outside rushed, the less anxious Gu Xueyi became.

She pinched herself lightly.

It hurts.

It is not a dream.

The first thing to do now is to quickly get acquainted with this unfamiliar place, to survive, and to live well beyond the style of Gu's daughter.

"Madam!" Wang Yue, the maid outside the door, knocked **** the door several times, but there was still no movement, and she couldn't help but mutter.

It's really weird.

This Miss Jiang is not the first to come back. When Gu Xueyi heard her name the first two times, she was so angry that she hit something... Why is there no sound today?

Wang Yue felt a little anxious in her heart.

If it weren't for Gu Xueyi's reputation as a Yanjia wife, and according to Yanjia's rules, if her husband is not present, she would have to report everything to her, and Wang Yue wouldn't want to touch this mold.