Chapter 3: stop fighting!

Gu Xueyi just got up and changed to the passenger seat.

She thought casually.

They are all at this age, and they are still children. Thinking of her Sheng family, this age has already followed her father and uncle on the battlefield. However, children's tempers are better to be taught. Now it's not too late to break back to the right path.

Jiang Jing snorted coldly: "Yan Wenbai, what are you doing?"

"No more nonsense, believe it or not, I will put your head under the wheel?" Yan Wenbo said coldly.

The two yelled at each other again, but they didn't fight in the car.

The car quickly drove back to the Yanjia Villa.

In the villa, Jiang Menggang had a family doctor to see it, and Wang Yue was also awake this time. Is the emotion Miss Jiang all pretending? This method... is much more powerful than Gu Xueyi! This is going to be mixed into the banquet house, can't there be more troubles?

Wang Yue put a cup of coffee in Jiang Meng's hand.

Jiang Meng lifted his hair again, and said softly: "I'm sorry, I am pregnant, how can I drink coffee?"

Wang Yue was about to say something euphemistically when she heard the sound of cars coming from outside the door.

Soon, Gu Xueyi and Yan Wenbai entered the door, followed by Jiang Jing.

Jiang Meng was taken aback.

Gu Xueyi really brought the Fourth Young Master of Yan Family back?

Jiang Meng stood up quickly.

Yan Wenbo also noticed here, turning his head and asking in a cold voice, "Who is she?"

"Good Four, I am Jiang Meng."

Jiang Jing interrupted: "Oh, I watched it on TV. Didn't you perform a very silly TV show a few years ago? It's pretty popular. And that underwear commercial is well shot."

Jiang Meng's expression froze.

I always felt that Young Master Jiang was turning around and calling her stupid.

"Is it possible for everything to enter the door of the Yan family?" Yan Wenbo suffocated a lot today, and immediately threw the fire here.

Jiang Meng's expression became even more stiff.

She carefully recalled that she had never offended the Fourth Young Master. Not to mention offending, she had never seen the Fourth Young Master Yan in the past!

"Fourth Master, I'm here..."

"Go upstairs." Gu Xueyi cut off briefly.

Jiang Jing was positive and stepped up the stairs first. Among the women he has contacted, there has never been a woman like Gu Xueyi. Besides, Gu Xueyi was totally different from the rumors outside. Jiang Jing was really curious about what the wife of the banquet was planning to do. Vent to Yan Wenbo? Or apologize for Yan Wenbo? Hey, fresh!