Chapter 6: Original Jia

Of course, the news that Jiang Yue went to the banquet house cannot be kept secret from the upper class.

Jiang Yue only understood the taste now. Gu Xueyi's fist, seeing that there was no great effort, things came to an end easily. But in fact, it was made him bear the wound on his face, and I don't know how long he will lose his face...

Jiang Yue saves face.

In fact, in this circle, who is bad for face?

Jiang Yue had to give the password.

You can't talk about Jiang Yue, and you can't talk about Yanjia and Gu Xueyi.

When it comes to Yanjia, doesn't it mean that Jiang Yue came out of Yanjia and his face was swollen?

And the hard work is not only Jiang Yue, but also the big men who deal with Jiang Yue.

The mark on Jiang Yue's face was bruised and swollen a little more noticeably. If you look at it for a long time, it looks like the dog stung by a bee...but they can't mention it, let alone laugh.

Jiang Yue had never noticed that his face could be so thick, and he could endure the wind and rain.

After finishing his work, the wound on his face healed a little, Jiang Yue returned to Jiang's house.

Jiang Jing was also recuperating at home, so he lay on the bed when he was fine, and asked the servants to put him on the bed for meals. I don't know, but he was going to die soon.

Jiang Jing got out of bed when he heard that Jiang Yue was back, fearing that his second brother would catch him like a salted fish, and he would be finished after another beating.

"Second brother, tea, you have some tea..." Jiang Jing brought a pot of tea out of the kitchen.

When he had a face-to-face meeting with Jiang Yue, Jiang Jing was taken aback: "Second brother, have you also been beaten?"

Jiang Yue: "..."

Jiang Jing was secretly speechless, saying that it really wasn't because I couldn't do it, and it wasn't because I was spineless. Yan Wenbo's sister-in-law is too good!

Jiang Yue also knew that Jiang Jing didn't have a lot of nice words, and it was probably because of this that he had a fight with Yan Wenbo.

Looking at it this way, Jiang Jing should really be the one who owes it.

Jiang Yue held the teacup in one hand.

It's **** hot.

Jiang Yue put the tea cup down with a dark face, but his face itself was also quite dark, and he couldn't see it at all.

Jiang Yue asked coldly: "How did she beat you?"

Originally, Jiang Jing was embarrassed to speak and did not dare to file a complaint. But Jiang Yue was beaten, so there is nothing left to say... Jiang Jing screamed: "She used her belt to pump me."

Jiang Yue felt strangely relieved in his heart.

It should be more painful for Jiang Jing to be beaten.

He took the belt and pulled it, and his face was pulled on the ground.

Jiang Jing didn't know what his second brother was thinking, looking at Jiang Yue's gaze, it was a bit hard to be a brother. Even looking at the black face of the second brother, it is not so overwhelming, and it is somewhat more cordial.

Especially the scars on that face, the more you look, the more cordial you are.

Jiang Yue stopped drinking the tea. He stood up and kicked Jiang Jing's ass: "Don't make trouble with the Jiang family next time. It's not everyone's trouble."