Chapter 8: Are you still playing

Yan Wenjia drank several mouthfuls of salty water before he was picked up.

"Cough, cough, cough, cough..." He was holding his chest, resting one hand on the ground, half sitting and half lying down, his whole body was soaked, his hair was wet against his cheeks, and his vision was blurred.

He raised his eyes and looked not far away.

The other party is still calling.

The people around rushed up and handed over generous bath towels and hot water. The other party raised his hand and gently gathered the towel.

The person who pushed him into the water just now is very young, slender,...a woman.

Her body was also soaked, white clothes wrapped tightly around her body, curvy; even her hair was tightly attached to her cheeks; her eyebrows were also covered with a layer of water, bringing out a hazy beauty .

...A bit familiar, but also a bit strange.

Yan Wenjia blinked, blinking away the drops of water on his eyelashes.

At this time, someone next to him brought towels and paper, and he took it and wiped his face casually. The figure of the woman not far away gradually became clear in his eyes.

Eyebrows are like distant mountains and hair like clouds.

Yan Wenjia heard someone nearby carefully shout: "Mrs. Yan."

Mrs. Yan?

Whose wife?

Under the banquet, none of them married.

Then it can only be an identity...

Gu Xueyi.

The name rolled over his tongue, but the voice was stuck in his throat. Yan Wenjia raised his hand again and wiped the water off his face, even suspecting that he was not dazzled, most likely he was blind.

Otherwise, how could he think that the woman in front of him is Gu Xueyi?

"Are you okay?" An inquiring voice came from the side.

Yan Wenjia divided his attention over. The questioner seemed to be a member of the crew, who seemed a little familiar... Yan Wenjia looked away coldly, and responded casually: "Yeah."

The staff was a little embarrassed, but still blushed and stretched out his hand, wanting to help Wen Jia at the feast.

Yan Wenjia avoided it and stood up.

After he got soaked, his figure was a bit slender, but he was still tall and slender. Many people at the scene couldn't help but blush and look at him carefully.

Gu Xueyi lowered her head and drank the warm water in the cup, then raised her head again, and Yan Wenjia stood in front of her.

Yan Wenjia squinted slightly, staring at her with a hint of scrutiny. He said, "My net is broken."

"Yeah." Gu Xueyi responded lukewarm.

Yan Wenjia felt like a fist hit the cotton.

"You almost drowned me." Yan Wenjia had to speak again.

"Don't you want to jump into the sea?" Gu Xueyi blinked, "I'm helping you."

There was also a little water drop on her long eyelashes. When she blinked, the water drop would not fall, and the water would haze her eyes again, which made people feel a little gentle.

But Yan Wenjia felt a choking in his chest.

He did whatever he wanted, no one at the banquet house controlled him, and even less when he left the banquet house, no one controlled him. He also never explained his actions to anyone. Until this moment--