Chapter 17: End Of Banquet

"Where is Jiang Mengren?" Director Li stood in the crew and shouted angrily.

"Please... take time off." The director's assistant answered carefully.

"Who did you invite?"

"Assistant director."

Director Li cursed angrily: "I really use this as a vegetable market. Come and leave if you want."

After turning his head, there was an uncle sitting there.

Director Li took a deep breath, feeling deeply that he was in a disadvantageous year. But thinking about the volume that Yan Wenjia took, I feel that I can bear it any more.

The uncle invited it back by himself. Who can blame?

Li Dao Chao Yan Wenjia walked over.

When he approached, Dao Li could see Yan Wenjia's movements clearly.

He lowered his eyes, his expression cold and gloomy. Holding the mobile phone in his hand, he was refreshing Weibo unconsciously, no more than five seconds apart.

It's not like watching gossip.

Director Li knows that Yan Wenjia has a weird temper, and is afraid that he will disappear again. If he thinks about being a director, he should also care more about the cast members. So Director Li asked, "What are you doing?"

Yan Wenjia's movements stiffened, and when she buckled her wrist inward, she put the phone away.

"Nothing." The corner of his mouth sneered: "Just waiting for the news."

Chen Yujin will really do her best to help Gu Xueyi?

impossible.

Yan Wenjia threw away the phone and stood up: "Let's start."

Director Li immediately narrowed his eyes with a smile: "Okay, okay. Today we filmed the 79th game."

Yan Wenjia took the leather gloves from the side, put it on slowly, and said lightly: "Let's take the 81st game." He was born with extravagance in his original appearance, and he was also a serious and powerful young master. Live in Director Li.

Director Li paused: "Okay, then eighty-one."

This scene is the warlord played by Yan Wenjia, dealing with the captured "spy"... Dao Li paused in his heart. Why is the Second Younger unhappy?

But then think about it, how can the Second Young Master ever be happy?

harm.

At the same moment, a group of people just came out of the KTV next to the school, and it was relatively late.

Today, there is no Yanjia car waiting outside. Several people glanced around and hooked Yan Wenbo's back: "The Four Young Masters must go with us anyway."

Yan Wenbo pursed his lower lip, a little anxiety wrapped in his heart, but it didn't show on his face.

"Not going anymore," he said in a deep voice.

"What?" "No, what's the matter?" The person next to him paused.

"I had a fight with Jiang Jing that day, and the Fourth Young Master decided to start being a good baby from now on?" The other person blurted out, a little bit at ease.

After speaking, the man regretted it a little, after all, the irony of these words was too strong.

Yan Wenbo frowned and glanced at the man coldly.

When the man was seen this way, his regret disappeared immediately, and he said angrily: "If it wasn't for this, then what do the Fourth Young Masters think of us?"