Chapter 11: The head of the banquet is green

It is not a book that can be regarded as a popular book, with a curious style. ... would Gu Xueyi read such a book? Chen Yujin suppressed the surprise in her heart.

"Thank you. I don't need it." Chen Yujin looked down at the fruit that Gu Xueyi had pushed, and aloudly refused. Mrs. Yan had a lot of means, and he was really afraid of being pulled in accidentally.

At the same time as she spoke, Chen Yujin's heart was already ready, how to deal with Gu Xueyi's turnaround.

Gu Xueyi nodded, there was no change in emotion on her face.

She started eating slowly, and while eating elegantly, she asked Chen Yujin: "Secretary Chen came for Mr. Jian's visit. Is there anything you want to tell me?"

Chen Yujin still has a smile on her face, looks gentle, and it is easy for people to accept what is said from his mouth.

"I hope that my wife will not speak when the time comes."

But at this moment, what Chen Yujin said was not gentle, and even seemed ruthless to the point of coldness.

Gu Xueyi paused, her eyes moved up slightly, she was thinking.

In this world, she has just arrived, and she has a lot to learn. Chen Yujin is more professional than her. It is good for Chen Yujin to come forward without speaking, so as not to say the wrong thing and cause unnecessary trouble.

"Good." Gu Xueyi answered.

Now it was Chen Yujin's turn to stop.

So talkative?

Chen Yujin quickly cleared up her emotions and smiled and said, "Okay."

At this time, there was a sound of footsteps downstairs.

The maid went up to the second floor with a complicated expression, and came to Gu Xueyi: "Madam, Ms. Jian Rui is here, and... and Mr. Gu and Mrs. Gu."

Gu Xueyi frowned.

Or let Gu Xuemin and his wife in?

She should have followed that lady Jian Rui in.

Thinking of this, Gu Xueyi couldn't help turning her head and glanced at Chen Yujin.

Chen Yujin was a little inexplicable when she saw her, she blinked her eyes slowly, and peeked forward, revealing a look of questioning.

Gu Xueyi's evaluation of this Secretary Chen took another step up.

He was very clever. When he entered the door, he still kept Gu Xuemin at the door, not afraid to offend others. It seemed to smile peacefully, but underneath was a strong wrist.

Gu Xueyi likes such a smart person very much.

"Since you are in, please invite them downstairs for tea first." Gu Xueyi said, turning to ask Chen Yujin: "Who is Jian Rui Jian Changming?"

Chen Yujin fell silent.

Does Gu Xueyi really don't know?

It shouldn't be, the Gu family is so good at camping, didn't they have touched the Jian family and understood it clearly?

Chen Yujin: "She is Mr. Jian's niece."

Gu Xueyi nodded.

Sit there steadily, motionless.

Chen Yujin thought she was about to get up to greet her, but when she saw her posture, she was surprised again.

The Gu family is too good at camping, and always shows his enthusiasm for catering when it is out of season. But I forgot that I have been married to the Yanjia, they are also part of the Yanjia face. Fortunately, Yan always doesn't care about these things...