Chapter 13: Yantai on Hot Search

Jiang Yue found himself thinking too much the next day.

Not only him, but also the entire upper-class circle, had good acquaintances with the Yan family, or did not have much contact with the Yan family, as long as they were in the circle... Song family and Feng family were not invited.

Jiang Yue felt angry and amused again, pinched a cigarette with one hand, and accidentally burned his fingers, making a "sizzle" in his mouth.

He thought he was asking him to make amends.

As a result, he turned his face ruthlessly, stepped on his body with one foot, and stepped more firmly.

A few days ago, Jiang Er went to the banquet's house and took the fruit before leaving. There was a peaceful and happy atmosphere. What news should we broadcast these days? It should be him who participated in the banquet party, only Song and Feng were absent. Does the Jiang family really shake hands with the Yan family?

As soon as I looked up, I saw Jiang Jing holding a psp and shouting: "Mother Wang! I want to eat! Eat! Hungry!"

Why don't you starve to death?

It's all to blame this bastard! If it weren't for him, could you tell the rest?

And the news of Jiang Jingyan Wenbai’s fight was not known where he got it, and it was immediately passed to him...

After autumn settles the accounts, don't even think about running away.

Wang Ma quickly brought out the food, but Jiang Jing took it in her hand, always feeling that the atmosphere was a little bit wrong, and she couldn't make her mouth go.

Jiang Jing looked back at Jiang Yue.

"You are old and in a bad mood?"

"I'm in a good mood?" Jiang Er showed a sneer: "The banquet hosted by the Yan family, Song and Feng, have not received any invitations, but our Jiang family received..."

"Doesn't that mean that our house is really awesome?"

"Awesome shit. We walked up to the door of the banquet house, and we were about to say outside the back foot, we are playing with the banquet house. A few days ago, I went to the door of the banquet house for you. , Then it is called corroboration, understand?"

Jiang Jing thought for a while.

Then I didn't let you always take the fruit away.

How can you blame me?

"Then we won't go to this banquet." Jiang Jing said.

Jiang Yue looked at him coldly, as if looking at a pig: "That is called a guilty conscience."

and……

Jiang Yue suddenly thought of being at the banquet house that day, she slowly got up and walked in front of him, and personally put the box of strawberries in his hands...slapped a sweet date.

What kind of sweet dates should she give this time to comfort him?

Jiang Yue was curious.

"Then...Neither do you go, nor do you not go?" Jiang Jing was stunned.

After a few more seconds, Jiang Jing smacked his lips: "Then Yan Wenbai, his sister-in-law, is really **** good!"

Jiang Yue glanced at Jiang Jing again with a foolish look.

No sensitivity at all.

If this person was born in a family connected to the political arena, the grave head would be three meters high.