Chapter 14: News Of Banquet

The rich are very far away from the lives of ordinary people, not to mention some top rich, it is really not the media and magazines to dare to report casually.

But ordinary people who don’t watch TV shows?

After Jiang Meng's big fire three years ago, the country's nationality went up and down, and he did not produce any good movies last year before falling back to the second line. However, after the news of a new movie with Director Li came out this year, the attention has been raised again. Her fans have also been smashed one by one, giving her a strong personality for Renmei.

At this moment, news broke that Jiang Meng was pregnant, and she was pushed to the peak of traffic.

The banquet family really entered the public's sight.

Stars, giants, cheating, lovers... the most popular gossip keywords are all gathered together. Regardless of whether it is a scandal or not, Jiang Meng's has indeed made the limelight.

Fans of Jiang Meng's washing ground can be seen everywhere in the comment area.

[Mr. Yan’s wife is called Gu Xueyi, right? It was on the news a few years ago. Arrogant and domineering emmmm is me and I can't bear her. Passers-by, no identification. 】

[I found a picture of Gu Xueyi [picture], uh, the Yanjia seems to be pretty good, why would you marry her? It’s really ugly, makeup looks like eating people...]

[Does the media know that Jiang Meng is pregnant again? Did your media know that Yangu was not divorced? Take the rhythm of Nima. Wait for the studio statement, wait for a Yanshi statement...]

[U1S1, jm Yan pressure ten Gu. 】

Jiang Meng still remembers the sentence "Jm Yan suppresses ten Gu".

She had met Gu Xueyi.

Under the awkward heavy makeup, a picture-like face was hidden.

Jiang Meng was a little vain, but also a little unspeakable secret pleasure.

...And then stopped abruptly at this moment.

The comment area was covered by more pouring netizens.

[No makeup? Dressing up is also so simple. But what a classical beauty is digging! This temperament is really amazing! 】

[Speaking of my cousin working in Yanshi, who is always divorced from Gu Xueyi? The divorced person still invited the big wealthy people to the dinner with the title of Yantai? The brain is a good thing. 】

[Please come out and take two steps with ten Miss Jiang Meng from Gu Xueyi——]

[U1S1, Gu Yan pressed one hundred jm. Hehe. I beg Jiang Meng to stop frying on the red carpet and smash countless actresses! 】

Jiang Meng saw a myocardial infarction.

The agent saw her clutching her belly, looking breathless, and quickly buckled her mobile phone.

"Do you want to be so angry that you have a miscarriage on the spot? Don't forget your purpose!" said the agent hating iron and steel.

Originally, she thought Jiang Menghui was the one who walked the longest in her hands. She was good-looking enough, and there was a blessing from a mixed race. Both male and female fans ate her face. Later, I got together with President Cao, and good resources are also coming... but she happened to be pregnant...

Get pregnant when you get pregnant, Jiang Meng also has the means.

But how come you can't stabilize after only one round when you get to Gu Xueyi?